kents in Paris

. . . Damian POV . . .

I'm going with the Kent's to Paris. From the week after school gets out to the end of July. I cant believe father told me to go with them. He thinks I wont make as many death threats then. Apparently I have made too many.

. . . Time skip to when they arrive in Paris . . .

We are staying with the Kent's friend Nadia Chamak. I might have to get a hotel room. I dont like people I dont know. I cant run background checks here. Tt. This is stupid.

. . . Time skip . . .

Once we landed Nadia picked us up. She has a decent sized house, I suppose. Her daughter is around six and super annoying. Jon is loving this. A partner to help annoy me. Lois and Clark got the guest bedroom while me and Jon got Manon's play room. It has an air mattress for us to sleep on.

The next day. As soon as we were ready we went to the kitchen,  but Nadia stopped us. "Hey, Jon and Damian. I'm running late. Can you please drop Manon off at the bakery? Marinette is supposed to watch her today." Nadia asks the two of us. Tt. Just when I think I can get a day of peace. "Of course Nadia. Does she know the way there?" Jon chirps. "Yes she does. Thank you so much." Nadia replies before rushing out the door.

That is how we ended up following a 6 year old through Paris. I cant believe this, she took us to a bakery. "Let's use the back entrance Sabean looks busy." Manon chirps. Tt. Whatever. "We are following you." Jon happily replies to Manon. I'm so done with today. A flight of stairs later we reach what appears to be an apartment door. Manon knocks. A faint "Coming!" Is heard. Along with a comical amount of crashing.

Then the door flies open. To reveal, a tiny blunette. She has gorgeous bluebell doe eyes. "Marinette!" Manon yells before attaching herself to the girls waist. "Good morning to you too Manon. Thanks for bringing Manon here. I'm Marinette. What are your names?" Marinette asks us, her voice like bells. "I'm Jon. My parents are here till the end of the month, and we are staying with Nadia." Jon awnsers happily. "Tt. I'm Damian." I supplied. She doesn't need to know that I'm a Wayne. Then she will probably just want my money.

"Why dont you come on in." Marinette says stepping back from the door so we can enter. Then Manon runs up the stairs. She shuts the door behind us. Then Manon comes running back down the stairs arms full of clothes. "Marinette! Why make thease themed clothes? What about my Ladybug outfit." Marinette laughs. "Manon your Ladybug outfit is already done. I just put it away." Manon gets that oh look. "Yeah but what about thease?" Then she pulls out the first shirt. It is a Robin themed shirt. "Manon that is my favorite shirt."

"Why is this one your favorite?" Manon asks. Marinette let's out a sigh. "It is a Robin themed shirt, Manon. Robin is a viligent from Gotham. I think that they are even better than Ladybug and ChatNoir, because they fight evil even without super powers. It is quite inspiring." Marinette finished her little speach. "Then I want to wear it!" Manon shouts. Marinette's eyes widen. "No you can not Manon. I'll make you one if you want though?" Manon gets excited and wraps Marinette in a hug again. "Yes please." Marinette smiles down at her. "Can you please put thease back now." Manon nods her head and grabs the clothes before running back upstairs.

"So did you guys eat yet? We have the best pastries in Paris." She asks us nicely. Jon eagerly says "not yet!" Marinette let's out a giggle. "Wait right here." Then she disappeared to the bakery. She came back a few moments later with a tray full of food. Then Manon runs back down the stairs wearing red overalls with black spots, over a black t-shirt that says SPOTS ON. In bright red letters.