Bat bro's

(I know nothing about soccer. I just used it because it is more globally known. The rest of the world besides the USA calls it football.)

This is when everyone is just turning on her. Chloe hasn't apologized yet.

. . . Marinette POV. . .

School just gets worse and worse. I was leaving today, but me and my legendary clumsiness, I fell down the stairs. The cement sidewalk scrapped my palms. "Wow Clums-inette is at it again." Alya said. It hit me hard. I thought she was my bestfriend. I was so wrong. The rest of the class started throwing insults at me. Lila has only been here for about a month.

"Leave her alone!" I heard someone shout. Soon enough a tall boy was standing infront of me. He had white streaks in his black hair. He held out his hand to help me up. "I was on my way to beat my brothers at soccer, if you would like to come?" He asked me nicely. I smiled up at him "My name is Marinette. I'd love to help you beat your brothers in a game of soccer."

"My name is Jason, Pixie Pop. We gotta hurry we need Dick on our team. We will crush Demon spawn and replacement then." I nodded along with it. He must really love nick names. Soon enough we reached the park. There were three more boys waiting all with black hair. Only one was my age though. His brothers were calling him Demon. I let them talk without me. I was just happy to be out with people who wanted to spend time with me.

When they returned one of them was giving me a look of pity. I'm on whatever team he isn't on. I don't need anyone's pity. It was Jason and Dick versus me, Demon and Tim. I'm trying with the names but we didnt do any introductions. I just know that I don't lose. Me and the Demon had that in common. I guess my heroine side slipped out a bit. To make it even Tim decided to be reff. Good. I'm going to win.

I remember fighting a soccer themed akuma. If you touched the soccer balls he threw then you would be turned to stone. I'm really good at soccer now. What else is there to it.

Tim screamed "Go!" We all ran for the ball. I was fastest. Demon was next in speed. I kicked the ball back to him and continued on. He dribbled the ball till his brothers were close enough to intercept him. Then he kicked the ball to me. I dribbled the ball so I was closer to the net.

"Score 1-0 Demon spawns team is in the lead." Tim took the ball out of the net and placed it back in the middle. We took our spots an equal distance away. "Go!" Tim shouted again. I reached the ball first once more. The question is do I show my real skills?

. . .

Not yet. I reached them and kicked the ball to Demon. Then ran so I was open. Jason was following me. Demon kicked the ball towards the goal. Dick stopped the ball. I ran to intercept him. Dick kicked the ball towards my goal. I'm not close enough yet. "Goal!" Tim yelled "score 1-1 tied."

We started again. Did I mention I don't lose. I got to the ball. Dick and Jason were right infront of me. I kicked the ball straight up before kicking it again, but this time over their heads. Flying past them was easy. I continued my way till I was in range of their goal.

My fists pumped in the air in victory. I did a cartwheel. My legendary clumsiness catches up to me fast. My walk back to the starting positions, I tripped on air. Great now my Jeans will have grass stains. I easily picked myself back up. To my surprise Damian had ran towards me, but stopped when I got up. His brothers had funny looks on their faces. I continued my walk to my spot.

I'd say I won the next two rounds. Stupid Akuma. I was actually having fun. Not anymore. The brothers just looked confused as to why all of a sudden there was a giant explosion. A reasonable expression. "It is an Akuma. Follow me. I'll explain it on the way to the bakery. You should be safe there." They nodded at me. Thank Kwamii they were fast. The akuma was starting to catch up. I explained all the stuff a civilian would know.