Marinette Tursugi

. . . Marinette POV . . .

I spent most of my nights chatting with the Bat-fam while I worked on commissions unable to sleep here in Paris. Then when they tried to scold me for not sleeping id call only Tim because he also doesn't sleep and can't yell at me. The mornings before class we would also chat. No one really cared to know who I was talking to. even if they asked I ignored them as they ignored me. They normally don't get to me but when I'm lacking enough sleep, I'll teleport to Gotham and sleep next to my Demon. They scold me to sleep but I think he knows that even then I don't sleep. At that point, it is a matter of safety so the kwami make me teleport to Gotham. with my parents growing more distant I've just started spending my weekends in Gotham. The year just kind of passed in a blur like that.

Finally, it was the last day of school. I was going back to Gotham for the summer. My parents gave Mother half custody over me. They let me change my name because of this. im officially Marinette Tursugi. On the call this morning everyone was getting supper excited. Just 15 minutes left before i can leave. The phone in the class room rang. Miss. B stopped her share out on summer and answered it. Her eyes shifted to me as she smiled before hanging up. ¨Marinette, some people are coming to get you. I said they could come if they joined in on our summer share out."Miss B states.

Oh shit!!! Lila is gonna die if she says anything about me to whoever is coming in. Like Uncle Jagged would stick Fang on her. Kagami, wouldn't even show any mercy. She is the one who is supposed to pick me up. It would make the most sense if it were her. I wish it could be my demon but I'll have to wait till the plane lands in Gotham. So close yet so far.

The door slammed open to reveal. . .

The one and only Jason Todd.

"Hey Blueberry!" He exclaims clearly out of breath from running. "Todd! My girlfriend, I get to greet her first." I heard my demon yell. Jason runs behind me so that I'm his human shield. Thanks, Jason.

Then Damian slid into the doorway. His eyes scanned the classroom quickly for me. Not that he had to look because I ran to give him a hug. His arms easily wrapped around me. Over Damian's shoulder, I watched as Timmy slid into the doorway "Hi Be-ooofff" Timmy got cut off as Dick slammed into him, the taller boy easily crushing Timmy into the doorway. I grimaced at the sight, that had to hurt. "hia Blue." Dick chirps as if he didn't just crush Timmy. I then heard a very very deep sigh, that could only come from Bruce when he watches his children do something stupid. Yeah, I know that sigh very well at this point. I get it every time he reminds me to sleep and I don't listen. It is funny because at first, he is telling Tim to sleep then sighs when he notices I'm still awake too.

He has taken to teasing me and Damian by calling me his future daughter-in-law. At this point, I've admitted to defeat, to the random nicknames. I wonder what he would do when there is no more future in front of it.

Bruce, unlike his sons calmly walked into the classroom. Wait for it... 3.2.1... "Boys! This is a learning space you cannot be this disruptive." There it is, the daily sometimes hourly dad speech/lecture. Never gets tiring, unless I'm also being lectured. "Hi, Bruce." I greet not releasing Damian to even wave. He gives me a nod. Wow, I guess he is the only one who realized I was at the manor every weekend so I truly, haven't seen them in person in like six days. Talk about drama queens.

That was when Lila burst into tears. "You must be who marinette video chats before class." She stops mid way to let out a few fake sobs and sniffles. "You should know that she b-bullies m-me." The batboys in sync reached for their weapons. To top it off it didn't look like Bruce was going to stop them, he was too busy bat-glaring at her. Then Kagami burst into the room dragging Cass behind her. Babs must be in the plane. "Boys we are here for Mari-hime." Kagami states. I ended up telling her the truth as well after all she was at the manor as she and cass are dating. They all started grumbling and marching out the door. Kagami as she is the last to leave states "as for our summer share out we will be in Gotham having a blast."

On the plane I had to explain my classmates behavior. No one was happy. Then mother fully adopted me and I will spend my last year in school with Damian. Which made me supper happy. We also convinced cass to not be homeschooled for our last year. Gotham school will have to deal with us four. We are totally going to dominate the fencing club. Gami had to tell me about how during tryouts a bunch of girls tried joining to be closer to my demon. Gami kicked their butts.

My 18 birthday was amazing it was just us in the manor but we played a bunch of games and ate desserts. My kwami it was amazing. We flew out to Cali for a week to swim in the ocean and go to Disney land. It was epic. Me and Damian teleported to see the northern lights for a night. And lastly Kagami joined our viligents with the name phoenix.

It was an interesting justice league meeting. The bat comes out with the usual four then Robin and ladybird. Not far behind is black bat and phoenix. After swallowing their shock the justice league turns to Bruce.  "Not one but two more Bruce you have a problem." Flash states. Batman let's put a sigh. "Everyone meet Ladybird previously known as Ladybug the heroine of Paris. Also Robins girlfriend. Then next to black bat we have phoenix, black bats girlfriend. A champion fencer and a part time heroine of Paris." There were looks of shock around the table.

...

Insert Badass senior year where they graduate early.

So we may have pulled a few strings we have enough credits to graduate after the first semester. Now the strings we pulled were to give all four if us the same core classes like math, history and english. We dont need to take another science class. Not a core class but we all get to take P.E, business, study hall together too. Then me and Damian have art together while kagami and Cass have an extra P.E.

Fencing starts the week before school starts weird but okay. We all arrived five minutes early and changed into our gear. We were ready to go and i was excited to see if there was anyone who could challenge us. There were lots of girls and boys trying to make the team to be closer to there crushes but overall there was a lot of actual tallent which shouldnt be surprising since this is Gotham and sword skills can be helpful. Cass was the undefeated champ. Pretty sure she could win anything though afterall it is Cass.

An Olympic fencing team consists of a maximum of 18 fencers and obviously we all made the cut. The other 16 fencers chosen were pretty good and hopefully i can learn at least one new thing after all everyone has there own styles that creates a learning opportunity.

We will have practice after-school till 5 every school day. Which honestly sounds tiring but i do love the sport, so it will be worth it.

Cass also has dance how she pulls it off i will never know.
...

Gala reveal. Rose went with prince ali. She asked if the class could go and the Wayne's hosting the event saw a chance for revenge say yes.