Uncle Oswald

I'm tired of writting the same thing over and over so I'm messing with this chapter.

Adrein x Jon

Luka x Chloe

Kagami x Cass

. . . Marinette POV . . .

They say family gatherings are fun, not when there are divorces and children involved. Now I love my Nona to death, but with grandpa here, she had one too many drinks. ¨I still can't believe you cheated on me.¨ she slurred but we all heard her. ¨Gina let it go.¨ grandpa states. ¨no I won't, we were happy, then you had to have an affair with Cobblepot. Why didn't you marry her!!!¨ like I said, family reunion. Grandpa yells back ¨I would've but she moved to Gotham.¨ Nona storms away. well, that was enlightening. Imma just go hide in my room now and wait for Nona to get akumatised, or not. Hawkmoth likes to akumatise people for stupid reasons. Just in case though. After a long Akuma fight, turns out I have an Uncle Oswald. Don't ask it was a long and weird fight.

I will find my uncle because my grandparents now refuse to come over in suspicion of the other being there. That and that reunion was to see if I could stay with one of them as Lila's lies were getting to my parents, mainly their business.

I started researching Oswald and overall Gotham.

. . . Time skip . . .

¨Queenie, Luka look there is an essay competition to go to Gotham. I've been researching this place for months also thinking of asking the bats for help. I'm tired of the akumas.¨ I tell them excitedly. ¨That is great Bug-inette. We can tell Kagami and Adrien when they get here. when they get back from their date.¨ I continued typing away on my laptop as we jammed in Chloe's room. We were dancing with hairbrush microphones when Adrien and Kagami finally got back from their date. we are having a sleepover at Chloe's. My parents don't care at the moment so I've been here for the past month. We filled them in on the plan and they started to help me with the essays.

We didn't go to sleep until three-ish in the morning. We were having fun writing the essays and goofing off before the Akuma at one in the flipping morning. After that, we all went to bed. Completely exhausted. Thank god it is Friday.

I woke up to a pillow in my face. I don't know how or why but it meant war. I picked up the pink pillow I always use. Jumped to my feet and hit everyone with it. Our pillow fight lasted what felt like 30 minutes but was actually two hours.   We have high stamina. Quite proud honestly.

We then got ready for the day and headed to breakfast. At this point Brunch. Then we tidied up and continued the essays. I wrote the just of it; Adrien made complete sentences; Kagami corrected our sentences; Chloe added extravagant words, and lastly, Luka made sure the message was clear/ or the tone was right. Then we went through the cycle again just to be sure. Before supper, all three essays were done and submitted. Quite a feat since the contest was announced yesterday.

Of course, then we missed dinner to fight another Akuma. This poor kid got lost and akumatised into Lost-boy. He raised all the buildings up and turned Paris into a giant maze. I now feel like a master at mazes since it took us 5 hours to defeat him. We all agreed on a movie and a snack out. Basically where we eat junk food while watching a movie since we missed dinner.

Whooo Sunday. We return to hell tomorrow. Can't fricking wait. Note the sarcasm. At least they only verbally lash out at me for no reason. Well and trip me. Nothing too bad. I left all my sewing supplies at home so instead of fashion designing, I've been writing lyrics for Luka's melodies. I don't sing though. Don't wanna. I still design album covers and posters for Jagged though. He pays me for them too. So that is what I spent the rest of my day doing. Everyone else preparing for their weeks to start.