【1】

this story contains violence and along with explicit vocabulary. 

read ahead if necessary

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔣 𝔪𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰

-

"another rainy day huh fushiguro" my friend yuuji spoke up.

"yeah, guess so" i responded flatly.

"why do you always mope so much? liven up a bit. it pisses me off " my other friend nobara spoke up.

"will you guys shut up? we're in the middle of the lecture" i scolded them both.

they both sighed and clung onto me like a bunch of children. i hated rainy days. they remind me too much of what i've lost. and what i could possibly lose. the lecture ended and we were done with school for today.

"we should get something to eat" nobara chirped.

"yeah! i want fried chicken!" yuuji followed along.

"actually i'm heading home--i really want to get some work done and think of our project for our bio class" i admitted.

"boo!" nobara groaned.

"you sure man? we can get other things than chicken wings for us?" yuuji asked.

"yeah...you guys go on ahead" i nodded.

we waved goodbye and turned cross paths. i walked home underneath my black umbrella, feeling the cold chills blur through me.

"i just need to get to the bus stop and i'll be fine" i thought.

i reached the bus stop and sat on the bench to wait for my ride. i loved being alone on the bench of the bus. gives me a moment to breathe a bit and relax. the soft rain began getting heavier by the minute. soft roaring in the distant caught my eye. it was thunder. the rain was only going to get worse.

i suddenly see a smallish figure in the background, they walked in a fast pace towards the bus stop. they had their raincoat on--it was colored periwinkle so i assume they were female. looking closer to their face, i noticed a feminine face with two dimples showing. she came closer to the bus stop and sat beside me. she pulled both my arms and placed them around her. she leaned in and sighed.

"please just go with it, pretend you're my boyfriend for 15 seconds and i'll owe you" she whispered anxiously in my ear.

i had suddenly blushed. how do i even respond to this? how do i even act as a boyfriend? suddenly, a large muscular man came up to us and scoffed.

"so this is your boyfriend?" he asked.

"what about it? no leave me alone!" she snapped back.

she seemed to want him to leave, he must of been following her for a while. 

"i don't believe it, " he rolled his eyes. "how can a scrawny guy like that get such a dame like yourself?"

my muscles tensed.

"excuse me? she's mine now fuck off" i glared.

x x x

"i'm so sorry!" she cried.

the guy ended up beating me up. he punched me in the face a few times and kicked my stomach. the woman ended up grabbing a random glass bottle from the floor and smashed it over his head and carried us away. We've been walking for 3 miles.

"please just take me home" i groaned.

"again, i'm sorry. i should of just gone to the police" she tried cheering me up.