【13】

𝔧𝔬𝔟 𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔱

-

the sunrays from the thin curtains in my room had woken me up again. the light was soft and warm. it felt like i was hugging a soft cushioned body pillow.

last i remember i don't own any body pillows. so what is this body i'm feeling?

my eyes suddenly burst open. i come to recognize the soft long hair in front of me. i was snuggled up against keiko. . .on her chest. her warm round chest.

crap! what the hell happened last night!? i just remember her crying about her deceased grandmother and then she kissed--

wait. we kissed. she actually kissed me yesterday right? i'm not imagining it. if i was then i'm sure we'd both be naked.

WAIT WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING WE'RE FULLY CLOTHED!

my frustration and fluster were beginning to combine terribly affecting my morning wood exciting me much more than i should be.

she was beginning to wake up, she twitched and started holding me closer to her--ramming my face deeper into her crevice. my face reddened deeped into a deep crimson that made me feel like the heat within me was going to explode.

keiko let go and stretched like a feline after it's sun nap. she yawned a bit before fluttering her eyes open. she glanced and turned her head to me.

 she glanced and turned her head to me

"good morning" she smiled

"good morning" she smiled. my heart skipped a beat seeing her as the first thing of my morning. 

"g-good morning" i stammered.

we stared at each other for a while before her smile then began to fade away. she started to frown a bit and sighed as she looked away.

"are you okay?" i ask.

"yeah. . .just the memories are beginning to flood in again. and i feel sad and empty again" she mumbled.

i scooted a bit closer to her and reached for her hand. she glanced back at me and gave me that one sad smile.