【23】

𝔲𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

-

we escaped the cells that were down in the cellar and made it back up top.

"where do we need to go?" i asked.

"i don't know?! your dad said he was trying to distract your family" keiko groaned.

"wait my DAD?! what the hell is that asshole--"

"look before you continue your diss he's the one that started this whole hell break so we could escape" she pointed her finger at me.

"what!? he's the one that tied me up and had someone come in and beat my ass!" i roared.

"well he's not a villain--"

"he's no hero either!" i facepalmed.

"what's your deal with your dad! he's not so bad just give him one last chance!" she huffed.

"no keiko! he's left behind for months and now for an entire year. not once did he check on me so why should i check for him? that bastard is gonna get killed whether it's me or by someone else. he deserves it" i scowled.

in the distance i see dad kick a man halfway across the room.

"what are you idiots doing, RUN!"  he roared.

i grabbed keiko and threw her over my shoulder and began running for the doors.

"we can't just leave your dad, he needs back up!"

"trust me, he'll be fine"  i rolled my eyes.

dashing through the halls, i see doors in every direction, but which one could it lead us to the outside.

looking around, i see a suspiciously odd door that stood out from the others. 

"i hear someone coming, quick choose a door!" keiko whisper shouts.

i groan and run towards the odd door and kick it open. we go inside, putting her down and slamming the door shut. 

"get in the closet" i mutter.

"but why?--"

"keiko, just do it" i try pushing her in. 

she sighs, agreeing to it and getting in. she stuffs herself in and i lock the door. i begin to mess up the sheets a bit in the bedroom and open the window wide open. since i'm here, i might as well get an idea of where the hell i am.

there's still lights around here.  but not as much as downtown, so that must mean we're further out than i anticipated. meaning it might take a couple of hours. wait a minute, i recognize this place now, we aren't in tokyo, we're closer to shinagawa city than anything!

that fucking liar!

wait it's a ward. 

fuck, did the guard give me temporary amnesia!?

DAMNIT!

i heard the footsteps coming closer, i had to hide quickly. i swooped underneath the bed and rolled to the center.

the door slammed open, just in time as i settle in. i see feet beneath the bed. they walked all over the room and gasped.

"they headed outside" someone spoke and ran out the doors. 

their footsteps ascended outside as they scream "they're outside!".

i roll out from underneath and quickly scope my surroundings, making sure nobody was still around. we were on the clear.