【12】

𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔤𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔰

"you're screwed" yuuji breathed out.

"what? i finally tell you something and you give me this crap?" i spat.

"how do i even respond to something like that! you just dragged me out here by the end of the school to tell me you like keiko?" 

"hey keep it down" i growled as i chewed my nails.

"i mean seriously? you like her. so what? what then? you steal her away from your dad? she's dating your dad fushiguro--he'll definitely kill you if he finds out about this" yuuji groaned.

"i know god damnit how do you think i feel!? do you understand how pissed off i am at myself? i don't want to like her but it just happened out of nowhere! i hated her at first. . .i really did. but then she started coming around--and she began taking care of me and my dad. c'mon yuugi can you blame me? she's the first girl to ever really make me feel like a human being" i groaned myself.

"woah. . .you guys fucked!?" yuuji panicked.

"will you cut it out!? we never had sex she just makes me feel important damnit! get your head out the gutters you sicko" i began feeling the nerves of frustration popping inside of me like balloons.

"damn you need to get laid. you're crankier than usual" 

"oh right says the guy who's also a virgin" i snarled.

yuuji paused with a gaped mouth then took a deep breath.

"fair point" he admitted.

i face palmed both hands to my face and silently screamed. 

"hey hey c'mon now. don't beat yourself up. i mean isn't this kind of a good thing?" yuuji went on.

"how? how can this possibly be a good thing?" i glared at him.

"well for one; i've never seen you get like this over someone. . .so i'm guessing you must really like her," yuuji smirked.

"please shut up" i face palmed again.

"two; maybe you can steal her away from your dad. and then run away to another planet where he won't ever find you guys together because let's face it your dad sucks but, he's a badass at his job" he nervously laughed.

"you are seriously not helping me at all in this situation. i'm so so close to removing your name as 'best friend 💗' from my contacts" i threatened him.

"woah woah okay okay okay. relax. let the noggin start chugging and i'm sure something will come up" he waved his hands at my face. 

i rolled my eyes and took my phone out. i went to through the contacts where i found yuuji's id and clicked edit. i held my phone out to show him i wasn't kidding and the fear in his eyes was visible enough to see. he panicked and began scratching his head and suddenly like the old timey cartoons he smiled and pointed his index finger to the sky.

"make her fall in love with you. convince her you're the better man. sure your dad is everyone's type but nobody will defeat the underdog. keep being her friend but try to ease in to having a  closer relationship to her. find a weak point and step in--i promise you she'll change her mind once she sees how good of a guy you are besides your old man. she'll break up with him and you guys can hit it off" he explained.

wow. didn't see that coming.

"why can't you give me these type of answers for class yuuji? you sound smart for once"