part 1

A/n pov2004

A/n pov
2004

Little Taehyung was sitting in the bathtub, the sound of water hitting the bathtub was filled in the bathroom.
He was staring at forward with his tired and soulless face, playing with water by his hand. thousands of dreadful and scary thoughts were running through his head. , He was worried, he was scared about what would happen to him ? how long is it going to continue ? will a day come when his grief will end ? When they would go out on weekends , eat meals together , trust eachother and have eachothet's back...
He is ready to do anything and give his everything just to have the little piece of peace
The sound of the door opening made him to come out of his thought. He didn't want to turn around, he was too scared to do. He was not ready to get beaten up...again...
Slowly look at the door frame just to see his mother coming near him. Sighed out in calmness...how much he wanted to cry right now...it's so scary to be alone yet it's so scary to be with them too.
She sit next to him with a smile and ruffled his wet hair with her hand.

"my taehyungi how are you..."

  "Fine mom"

He let out by a shaky breath by lowering his head...

"What about your school? Did you learn your lessons?"

Closed his eyes tightly...what school ? What lesson? he couldn't even feel his body , he was turning numb for all the tortures. he even lived by force.
The only thing she can do is this.only asking but never see the reason behind any of his answers.

He nodded and smiled a little at his mother ...

"Well, I'm glad your condition became better and your situation with your father has improved "

the name of him make him to have a goosebumps, the fear of his existence took over, that man was even worse than the nightmare, he was the most ruthless, scary and horrible creature in his life, the reason for his loneliness and every defect was him
It doesn't matter how sad he is, no matter  how much he was under pressure, no one could see him, no one could save him, as if he had fallen into a well from which the rope had been torn to ascend.
His mother was too much in love with the man that couldn't believe Taehyung's words, could not convince herself that her sweet husband is the monster that his son always talk about.

She slowly start washing his body, sighed when she saw Taehyung's silence. shampooed his head and began to wash his head , watching his son closing his eyes by feeling her fingers

"tae, Mom has to go again. "

It was as if his heart had broken into thousands.

'No, not again, I don't want to be alone, I'm afraid '

With the same wet hands he grabbed his mother's clothes tightly and pressed them, his tears found their way, he was so scared that he couldn't speak. Her widen eyes wanted to pop out. Again his strange bahavior started...she started checking her pockets , trying to find his pills...
he said in a broken voice