part 5

" you tried to tell your mother huh?  Where did you get this courage?  From those stupid cartoons? "

Taehyung stepped back until his back was against the wall

"S-sorry, so s-sorry, sorry "

He was on his knees and crying loudly, looking at the devil that was holding the belt in his hand and walking towards him with firm yet slow steps...

.
.
.

With the feeling of being caressed by someone and with the fear he had of his drram he woke up, opened his eyes and met the little lovely girl...

"Did you have a bad dream?  You were crying "

He touched his cheek and felt wetness on his face, his hand was still shaking , he shooked his head with teary eyes and smiled at her wich she gave back

"Today we are going to school, I mean You are going to school I am going to kindergarten "

Taehyung's smile got bigger by her joyfull face, what was so good about these two places that she was happy?
He ruffled her hair and make her to gigle loudly.

Y/n took his hand and made him stand up and went to the bed of Jimin who didn't wake up even with all the noise of the children in the room. they could hear the humming and puffing sounds that exit from his mouth...
She hold her laughter and walked to his bed by tip toeing hand to hand with taehyung, she turned to him and whispred

" Let's tickle him "

Taehyung nodded and went to the other side of bed while y/n barely was hiding her laughing sounds by covering her mouth ....

"three , two .... one "

Both of them started tickling jimin, which caused him to suddenly wake up by a loud gasp and struggle to get out of the trap that they made for him ...

"p-please, n-no, LET ME GO, HA HA HA, y-y / n, Taehyung STOP ... "

They kept tickling him and filling the room with their laughter, jimin was moving and jumping around his bed so much so that sudddnly he fell out of bed due to a lot of shaking and his head hardly hit to the ground. both taehyung and y/n panicking walked towards Jimin with fear that something had happened to him...

"i-it hurts... "

Terrified, both of them went to him and checked him, taehyung helped him get up and put him on the bed.

" jimini you okay? "

He raised his head and grinned at her quickly

"no i'm not, I'm not feeling well until I take revenge from you two "