part 4

He woke up triffied

He woke up triffied...nightmare , something that wasn't leting him forget and live for himself.He straightened his back and lay on the bed.closed his eyes and tried to take a deep breath to take away his anxiety.

The trembling of his eyelids disturbed his focus and he could not sit well. He took another deep breath and after a while he calmed himself down.
looked at the clock on the wall, it was 6 o'clock in the morning, he sighed, because of the nightmare he woke up sooner than others, he looked around the room and saw that the children were on a very deep sleep as if they are in their dream land
'can I sleep comfortably just once?'

This was the thing that he always was asking himself.

his gaze fell on y/n .
She had a puffy lips and a sunken face on her pillow, one of her legs hanging and the other on the bed with her low snoring , like she was happing the best sleep in the world

He looked at jimin.
He was crumpling his blanket and holding it in his arms while lying on his side. He put his head down and closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but as soon as he closed his eyes, a horrible picture of the torture he had seen in his nightmares show up and make him regret for even thinking about sleeping. The only decision he made was to wait for everyone to wake up and do their daily chores ...

At 7 am

He closed his eyes tightly with the sound of door geting open not eanting anyone to know he was awake. when he heard the voices of the staff, he opened his eyes and looked around calmly ....

" Wake up guys, it's time to wake up "

One of the workers went to the curtains and pulled it , causing the sun's rays to shine into the room.
Jimin clumsily tucked his head into his pillow to prevent sunlight from it hitting his eyes, but he was tickled by several of his roommates so it made him to he get up lazily and glare at them.

Y/n woke up with her sloppy tangled hair, puffy eyes, and yawning with wide open mouth while covering it. She lazily looked around and her eyes fell on jimin who was changing his clothes right there. She rolled her eyes at him and turned to not see him, for some reason the bathroom and the pro room were separate for boys and girls, and that was not to see each other's bodies and change there, but boys specialy jimin never cared ...

she went to her cubby and took her comb and start combing her hair and getting ready for the rest of the day like the other kids, while combing her hair her eyes fell on taehyung who was doing nothing but sitting on bed looking at others like he hadn't see a human before, both made eye contact with eachother and y/n smiled softly at him, after combing her hair and grabbing her clean dress from her cubby she went to taehyung with a sweet genuine smile and started talking

"Good morning..."

Taehyung looked at her dumbfounded and just nodded, y/n asked