part 7

Some months later

Some months later

He looked at the girl who was constantly waving the pencil in her hand and drawing with love.
He looked up at his bed, all her paintings were sticking to the wall next to his bed, all of them have beautiful memories, all of them were drawn with love, all of them were as valuable as y/n was and he was ready to keep everything about her for himself, even her...

"AND DONE "

Taehyung happily got up and went and hugged her tightly.
These days he can not stop hugging her, as if this is a natural thing like oxygen that can't be without it.

"Now let me see ---"

"noooo, there are still a few days left until your birthday, I won't show you"

"Please, let me see...hey I sat there for two hours to draw me "

She shook her head and denied to show.When she saw Taehyung smirking and ready to chase her she screamed and hurried out of the room.

While running she saw Jimin.
She hide behind him and hugged him tightly.

"JIMIN SAVE ME, a monster is following me ... "

Jimin looked at the person she was showing in surprise, when he saw Taehyung running towards them, his eyes widened but he grinned quickly.
He knew his weakness better than anyone in the orphanage, y/n.  It was enough for someone to bother her or for a boy who wanted to approach with bad intentions to her and face taehyung with his fiery punch, but well, jimin was much annoying than that.

He piggy hugged Y/n and started running towards the yard.  The sound of taehyung screams and y/n and jimin laughter was everywhere.
There was excitement and joy
It was as if even this orphanage was getting full by their happiness

.
.
.
.

They walked slowly to the little kids room by tiptoeing.
Gently look inside through the lock and enter the room quickly after checking around