part 21

At this point in life, everything has lost its importance to her

She felt like she was stuck in a hole.
used all the anger she had.
hit her fists on the shoulders of life.
But it was no use.
All this was the result of a useless efforts.
And now she felt helpless.
could not continue because all her forces were depleted.
had tears in her eyes and was tired of the endless sadness of this existence.
And that was enough to make her feel helpless.
Feeling lonely.
So lonely...

Mrs han shouting was making everything worse. But what could she do to calm the broken angry woman down.
She yelled again , it's like she was pouring all her anger in mrs eunhwa's cup,filling it till she wants cause she know how eunhwa is helpless to overflow.
At this state all this little girl could do was shedding tears and control her numb yet shaking body.

" i told them , we fucking planed everything but they never listen , they are always like this , they like to throw themselves in mud"

She was yelling out loud ,thinking she is controling her tears but they were falling again and again.
She was also trembeling , sadness was clear in her eyes but she was covering it with the anger she had. Her trembeling body get side hugged by eunhwa whom heart is filled with sarrow by the news they heard but still wants to heal others.

" i-l told them...eunhwa i told them , showed them the best way , i did everything i could..."

She start crying , the thing she wanted to do all this time. Sobbing by explaining how hard she tried to save them but they ignore all her efforts. She explained what she told them, said them to set up a meeting with those bastards so she can come up with police men but all they did was not giving two shits to her words and at the end ruining the plan.

Her tears shed again.right now controling them was something like miracle.
She tried to be strong. She tried to not make others feel sorry for her , to not pity her , she tried it over years, but now she wants to be weak with all her heart.
want to surrender for a short time.
want someone to control everything.
Hold her in arms and tell her that everything will be fine.
She doesn't wanna be the strong y/n anymore....

She is just asking god to gave them back
She wanna do something but can't, she is only able to suffocate her screams in her heart
She tried so hard but the only thing she get is melting bit by bit?
it feels like running to reach her goal, but the road is getting bumpy and she is only getting further away from her destination.

She stayed , showed him her loyalty, but only get his answer 'be out of things that doesn't relate you' .The only answer was their broken promises and his ignorance to all her concern.

She is just tired , too tired of begging them to help them
Begging them to explain her , to listen to her, to stay
And god know how insanly she was begging mrs han in morning to let her go with them after hearing they were is hospital and arrested....

.
.
.

Her heart was beating out loudly and fastly not because of running all the way to third floor but because of not being ready to see how hurt they are.
She searched all around only to see jimin standing far in the corner , his one hand handcuffed with a policemen hand.
Her dry eyes start to get wet for another good reason as she saw how badly bruised up he was , his head was still bloody though there was a bandage on his forhead.piece of his clothes torn and his face showed how angry he is.
She just wanna cry...to what did they turned too , to what they ended up...
It's like her nightmare came alive , it wasn't the same case but it was as dark as that.