part 26

Birds were singing with eachother , clowds were flying here to there and cold winds gently touched the nature's body , it was lovely sunny day

By feeling the sun rays he frowned lightly by switching his place from left to right.his arms was softly rounded on the person beside him , he softly smiled by feeling his butterfly in his arms , snuggled more in her crook to get her peacful smell in his lungs.
He was about to leave a kiss in her neck but something stoped him , it's not her metanoia's smell , she smelled something between vanilla and strawberry , but the creature he was holding smelled..
Weird?

By a frown opened his eyes just to kick away the person in his arms

" YOU SON OF A---THE HECK TAEHYUNG"

his move was followed by jimin's loud shouts while he back away with disgust.
They both looked at each other with deep frown , jimin was waiting for an answer and taehyung who didn't know what to say only knowed how to frown

Where's his y/n...

By him saying nothing jimin glared by his sleepy puffed eyes and went back to sleep by saying

" you've turned crazy b.tch"

"Where is y/n?"

Jimin didn't answered , like he went to a deep sleep by closing his eyes , it is what it's like when they stay up all the night till sunrise
By his silence he got another kick right on his butt followed by his dark growel

"Kick me one more time and i'll make you wish you could be a father one day"

" with what? With your short legs or your short brain?"

"Looks like you really want to know how i will do it"

" shut up please , where's metanoia"

"Just like you i was asleep...let her be a moment tae , why are you so clingy"

"She is okay with it , i'm okay with you , so you better zip it"

"Then dare to call me again....Find her yourself"

He laughed by seeing how he get annoyed like always by his teasing , but again remebering she is not around made his heart beat increased.where can she go this early...he is missing her badly , he wants her soft delicate hand caress his cheeks by leaving so many kisses. His smile got wider by thinking how she giggle whenever he leave kisses on her face here to there.

It's been four days since they ran away.not to say it isn't hard to live like homeless people , gain money with so much hard efforts , sleeep with empty stomach and fear of rain , animals and theifs.anyway living by fighting tooth and nails at this young age isn't something easy but the good part was they could do whatever they wanted now , he could show her his limitless love without fear of any orphanage rules , he could kiss amd caress her soul whenever he wanted and get heal with her soft fluffy sugary love...
Atleast it's what he thinks