part 14

《Ready yourself for a long chapter》

A/n pov

He was looking at their house in street . It was more dangerous than anything to be alone with him at any moment.  Taehyung being still alive is a miracle.
He had been standing infront of their house for several hours and nothing had happened.  Everything seemed okay. Maybe he thought too much.
He wanted to go, but he was nailed in his place when he saw the scene ...
Hesan suddenly threw the dish in front of taehyung and by roaring he attacked him.

He looked inside the house with fear and shock when hesan came to the window to  close the curtains but accidently made eye contact with the doctor.
Looking into his dungeon-eyed eyes was the scariest thing possible.  He smirked and quickly pulled the curtain blocking his view.

His heart stopped beating, taehyung screams could be heard.  Suddenly his heart began to pound, like it was coming out from his mouth.
By loudly whispering 'no' he went to their house and started banging on the door, but to no avail.

Psychiatrist:OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER.HE IS JUST A CHILD, AREN'T YOU HUMAN, OPEN THIS DOOR YOU BASTARD HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BUSINESS

He kept banging but it was useless
Suddenly several neighbors came to him

Neighbor: sir, please, don't put yourself in danger, he is not a normal person
Psychiatrist: How can you be so careless about this, inside is a child who is suffer ---
Neighbor: No one wants to end up in the cemetery like everyone who went against him.Please stop...

But he was not convinced.  He tried his best, but still could not stop hesan or even enter the house.
He quickly dialed yeonpa's number

After a few beeps.

Yeonpa: hello doc--

Psychiatrist: where the heck are you

Yeonpa:excu---

Psychiatrist: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU MISS WHEN YOUR SON IS GETTING ABUSED BY YOUR PSYCHO HUSBAND

Yeonpa: w-what

Psychiatrist: YOU HEARD ME, COME AS SOON AS POSSIABLE IF YOU WANT YOUR CHILD ALIVE

.
.
.
.

The psychiatrist returned with an ambulance and yeonpa.
Yeonpa ran to the house with a stream of tears and opened the door with trembling hands in a hurry.
All enter with the anxiety and worry of Taehyung's life