Chapter 1

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time passed, similar phenomena happened all over the world, and soon the majority of the population had obtained superhuman powers known as "Quirks". Due to that, people were able to pursue heroism as a profession. 80% of the people in this world have quirks and 20%. We start this story with a four year boy, by the name of Kenshin toshiaki.

The boy had just come home from school and was feeling a little strange, like something was going to happen. Just when he put his school bag in his room to start his homework, which was reading a picture book and drawing your favourite hero and why he was your favourite hero, something happened. A blue spiraling portal opened up, kenshin because he is a kid knew that this was his quirk, he could feel the connection from the portal to himself, because of this he didnt think twice about going through the portal to see where it lead, thinking he had some type of warp quirk he would just go to somewhere he had been before, kenshin couldn't have been more wrong.

The second he stepped out of the portal he fell to the ground, curled in a ball with a massive headache. When it stopped he looked to see where he was, he was on a single road with a car crash one side and a gate on the other, there was also a wide hallway that ended with a wall with a window patched up with wooden planks, kenshin looks and realizes that most of, if not all, the broken windows are patched up with wooden planks.

Kenshin then stands up but looks down to his hand that was holding something heavy. It was a modern gun with a bit of red on the sides. Kenshin drops the gun out of shock on why he was holding a gun. He tries to remember when he picked up the gun, but then he remembers the headache he got and the information he got with it, it seems that this is a game like world where he has to survive something, he gets points by doing certain actions but he can't remember what, he uses the points to buy guns, perks, buy new areas and gobblegum.

He was confused by this information, what does he have to survive? What does he have to do to get points? Why does he need guns? What are perks and gobblegum? Is gobblegum like chewing gum? He knew what it meant by buying new areas, if this was like a game then it was just exploring more of the map.

He looked around more and saw a notebook on the ground, he put it in his pocket for now because he wanted to explore a bit more. He also picked his gun back up because if he had a gun he might have a use for it even if he doesn't want to. Now that he looked at the gun it was pretty cool and heavy he didn't know how the hero snipe could carry one of these all day.

He also saw on the left side of his vision a mini picture of himself with the number five hundred beside it, probably his points, on the right side of his vision was two more number separated a little so he knew they were to separate numbers below it was the words MR6, he thought it might be his gun and how many bullets he had, and a circle with electricity on the left side of the, the circle also looked rusty metal.

He looked to the side of the gun and saw that the safety was on because it had a little dial that said safe on and safe off, he aimed the gun away from himself and his little arms tried to aim the gun straight, when his arms finally stopped shaking he had a smile on his face.

"YEAH!!!" he shouted, he was excited that his arms finally stopped shaking and he could hold it properly but when calmed down he heard a growling or maybe a grunting sound, like somebody was hurt, or that what it seemed to kenshin, "hello, where are you? Do you need help?"

Kenshin wanted to be a hero in the future so of course he wanted to help even though he didn't know where he was.

He heard a step behind him and turned around with a smile on his face hoping to find the person he was trying to help or a person that could tell him where he was. When he saw what was behind him his smile disappeared instantly and was instead replaced with a face full of fear, he was shaking and fell to his butt when his legs gave out he started crawling away backwards. That when he remembered the rest of the information from when he first came here, he was supposed to survive these zombies, he had to kill the zombies to get points and the guns were meant to kill the zombies.