Chapter 7

(*1st person POV, kenshin*)

The next few days were normal me and Yasu went to the zombie world with our hero costumes to get used to it and to get the smell of zombies on it.

Classes were easy. I was making friends because Yasu forced me to, I would be fine with just me and her. Other than that I wanted to find out what caused the zombie apocalypse in that world and I knew that sometime We would have to get onto that bus and explore.

Other than that I'm the zombie world we were usually recalling and trying to outrun zombies, sometimes we would buy juggernog or speed cola cause they tasted nice.

In our world, the non apocalypse one, me and Yasu just relaxed, watching tv or movies, going to school and doing homework.

It wasn't for a few days that something happened at school, the greatest enemies of anybody with a high social status that could take something you said as a kid and take it out of context or even something you said yesterday. The final boss of the heroes, The Media.

Apparently they found out All Might worked here and were asking questions. Me and Yasu were pushing through when one of them stopped me and Yasu. "What is All Might like as a teacher?!"

I sighed and looked at Yasu who was uncomfortable and her hand was reaching around towards her back. She kept a gun there like I used to keep one in my pocket. I usually just keep a Bowie knife now, although I'm sure she has one in her boots somewhere.

"You go ahead Yasu, I'll answer his questions." She nodded and continued to push through. I turned to look at the guy who was holding a camera in my face and answered. "All Might is the number one hero, not the number one teacher. He's not perfect."

"Are you saying All Might is a bad teacher?" He asked and a few others who heard turned towards me. He is trying to put me in a bad spot.

"No. I'm saying he doesn't have experience in this field he'll get used to but it's not his expertise. Like everything you have to have practice or natural skill to be good at it, All Might doesn't have a natural skill in teaching so he needs practice. That's all." I started walking away and ignored them calling me. They tried to grab me but I kept pushing through. If I even touched them they could say I attacked them.

A reporter tried to get through the school gates as it shut on her face, making me laugh. Aizawa was there too with that weird smirk of his that creeps everyone out. "You dealt with that well."

"Thank you, Aizawa-sensei." I said.

(*time skip*)

Everyone was in their seats quietly as Aizawa started talking. Bakugou was also there glaring at me while he had bandages under his uniform from our fight yesterday.

"Hope your rested from yesterday's battle trial. I took the Liberty of your marks and evaluation." He set a stack of papers at the podium at the top of the class.

He looked at Bakugou. "Bakugou. Stop acting like a seven year old and stop insulting people and people they care about that why you're in the state you're in now. You're wasting your own talent."

He then looked at midoriya. "And you. Are you always planning on destroying your arm midoriya? If you keep going 'I can't adjust my quirk so I have no choice' you'll never get terribly far. I've said it before, don't make me say it a third time. Once you've cleared that hurdle you'll be much more flexible, so I need to see some sweat out of you, midoriya."

He then looked at me. "And toshiaki. I heard what happened and while you did go far if that happened to me I can't say I wouldn't go even further so I praise your restraint but try not to do that again."

I nodded as he continued. "Now let's get on with some homeroom notices... I'm sorry to have to spring this on you but..." all of us thought it was another pop exam. "We need to pick a class president."

Everyone started putting their hands up and begging to be chosen then lida suggested a vote while putting his hand up the highest. I didn't want to be class president and neither did Yasu although I think she could do it if she was voted in.

In the end midoriya was class president and yaoyorozu was Vice President. Midoriya was nervous and Yaoyorozu was a bit disappointed that she got Vice President. I can't blame her because there was only a one vote difference.

After that it was lunch and I was sitting with midoriya, lida and uraraka. Yasu told me, more like ordered me, to go eat with Midoriya and make friends. All was going well and I got acquainted with Lida and uraraka.

Uraraka pointed out the way he talked and told them he was from a family of heroes and he wanted to be like his brother 'ingenium'. Then midoriya fanboyed about it.

Then an alarm went off saying a security level three breach happened. Apparently someone broke into the school. I tried to find Yasu but I was swept along in the crowd and couldn't.

I was tempted to throw some of the people that bumped into me with the zombies but kept my calm.

The lida in a great moment of comedy found out it was the press, made uraraka make him float and used his engines to get to the door and held onto a pipe above him as he informed them it was the press.

After that everyone calmed down and walked properly. We eventually made it back to the classroom where I found Yasu and made sure she was okay, which she was, which was good because I would kill someone if she wasn't, maybe Bakugou?

Then midoriya gave up his position to lida so lida was now the class president while yaoyorozu was still a little upset about how she was still Vice President.

That was it for most of the day we got a bit of homework but the teacher didn't give us any because they said we would be shaken up by a security breach earlier but Aizawa gave us some homework because it wasn't practical if you got no homework when you should be studying or something.

The next day we were doing another trial, the trial of rescue. Me and Yasu already knew how to help someone if they were bleeding or had broken an arm, our wounds heal faster than normal but it heals even faster if it is in the proper medical setting, so an arm in a sling or cast and a cut with a plaster or stitches.

So me and her were prepared. We all changed into our hero costumes and some people in our class looked at us weirdly. I don't blame them. There is a smell of zombies on the clothes and a bit of blood that is dirty too but not enough to look repulsive.

They were talking about flashy quirks but didn't mention me or Yasu because as far as they know we are stronger than normal and we have guns that's it.

We met number thirteen, a space hero with a quirk called black hole. He talked about the dangers of quirks and that some can kill like his but he figured out how to use them not for killing, by using his black hole to suck up all the debris on trapped people.

Then he was about to get started when something happened in the main plaza, a dark purple portal opened. A man with hands all over his body came out of it along with other people.

"Wow, you got fake villains as well!" Kirishima said.

"Get back!" Aizawa shouted as he put on Goggles. "Those are real villains!"

The portal man started speaking. "... eraserhead and no.13... according to the teachers curriculum we procured yesterday Mr. All Might was supposed to be here, and yet..."

Aizawa started getting into a fighting stance as he spoke. "I knew it. So yesterday was the doing of you louts..."

The man that was willing to give a hand started to speak in a raspy voice. "Where is he... we went through the trouble and rustled up so many of us to bring along you can't tell me All Might... the symbol of peace... isn't here... I wonder if he'll show up if we kill the kid's?"