Chapter 6

(*1st person POV, kenshin*)

"MATCH START!"

I looked out the window and saw that Bakugou and Lida had entered the building. I took the jar off the belt and smashed it in the ground. A green floating hammer appeared and I walked over it as it disappeared.

"Carpenter!" A demonic voice called out like a whisper that everyone in the building heard.

Not even a second later wooden planks started to appear on the windows nailed down to it. It blocked out most of the light from the outside and now we just had to get rid of the electricity in the building.

Yasu was already doing that as she had the wunderwaffe in hand and shot it out the window to the electrical box outside the window. It was almost completely dark.

"YOUNG CHIYOKO? DID YOU TAKE OUT THE ELECTRICITY?" All Might asked.

"Yeah. We're villains, we take advantage of anything we get and it just happens we want to fight in the dark." Yasu said before changing her comms channel I did the same before All Might could ask anything.

I could hear the sound of explosions from down below from Bakugou. I looked at Yasu who was swallowing her gobblegum. "So are we waiting here or is one of us going to them?"

She looked at me as I was putting wunderwaffe on the stun setting. She also blew a bubble by this time as well. "You go get Bakugou and let lida get passed, I don't want you to have all the fun."

I let out a laugh as I also put the gobblegum in my mouth. "Yeah don't worry, I'll let you have some action. Just wait for later today." I said as I walked out of the room.

Yasu just looked confused until her face lit up scarlet red, a contrast to her white hair. "Kenshin don't say things like that!"

I just laughed at her as I was down the hall by then. I could hear the crackles of the explosions getting closer as I went towards them.

I then saw Bakugou who looked pissed off and lida waving his hands around. "Hello there bakuhoe. Fancy seeing you here."

"You go, four eyes! This extra is mine!" Bakugou said as lida sped past me. "You think you can beat me?! Huh! You're just some weak extra! Maybe once I beat you I'll have some 'fun' with you little girlfriend?" He had a big smirk on his face and all part of me that was hoping for this to be a quick fight we're gone.

"You know bakuhoe. I'm really looking forward to putting you into the nurses office, no maybe I should send you to the hospital?" I said as I blew a bubble and started to aim the wunderwaffe at this asshole.

"Huh, you think you can do that?! I'd like to see you try!" He said as he started using his explosions to get closer to me.

"No you won't see it, you'll be half dead by then." I then shot at him as it hit him dead centre of the chest.

"Argh!" The explosions stopped as he fell to the ground. He started to get up as the effects started wearing off. He was stronger than I expected if he was able to beat the effects of the wunderwaffe.

I then switched the wunderwaffe for the HVK on my back and shot Bakugou in the legs. "Arrggghhhh!!" He screamed in pain but I wasn't done.

I kicked him so he was facing me. "Nobody messes with Yasu, especially you. You little cunt bag." I kicked him so hard in the chest that he flew against the wall and it made some cracks. I also heard some bones cracking so he was immediately out. He was barely conscious.

I turned back on my ear piece to get All Might. "All Might Bakugou is out. He is barely conscious and can't even stand so just announce that for me will you, thank you." I then turned off my comms and picked Bakugou up by the scruff.