Chapter 2

"DUCK DOWN!!"

She ducked down and I fired a shot of electricity at the zombies, freezing the front ten zombies and killing them a few seconds after, this gave the girl who was around the same age as me time to get by my side.

When she got by me I put the wunderwaffe on my back and swapped it for my High Velocity Kicker that was on my back before. I took aim and shot from left to right, killing most of the zombies, I kept doing that till most of the zombies were dead.

There were ten zombies left when I ran out of  bullets so I reloaded super fast thanks to speed cola and then killed the ones that were left. I then reloaded just in case because it wouldn't be long before more zombies got here, but I had at least a minute to talk to the girl before some more showed up.

I turned around and saw that she was sitting on the ground, shaking in fear, looking between me and the decaying corpses of the zombies.

"You okay? Any cuts and stuff from the zombies?"

She just shook her head saying no she didn't. That was good. I never got sick from that but I wouldn't want anything to happen to her because of blood loss. I stuck my hand out to her and she took, I pulled her off the ground and got a better look at her. She was a little smaller than me, she had light blue eyes and was wearing a school uniform that I saw before but I don't know which school it was.

"You can ask questions later but for now we need t--" i stopped talking because i remembered that i closed my portal, so nobody could get through. Then that means that she opened a portal and zombies could get through. That would be bad because the heroes won't kill but if they killed the zombies that would be grand, but if a margwa got through that would be trouble. "Where is the portal that got you here? it's a big blue swirly thing." she pointed the way she came from. "Lead the way. By the way, what's your name?"

"Yasu chiyoko." She has a nice name in my opinion. "Kenshin toshiaki, that's my name." she tried to take one step forward but fell almost straight away, i caught her in my arms but now that i am holding her like this she seems really skinny and light, like she hasn't eaten in days. I helped her stand up straight and then got in a crouching position in front of her, "get on i'll lift you there, you just tell me where we are going. ok?"

"Ok." She got on my back and started to point out directions. We were coming up on an alleyway that was usually a dead end so she was lucky that she didn't get surrounded the second she came out. It wasn't long after that I heard the zombies again. I groaned and looked around, she was still on my back holding on tight, I looked behind me and I saw a purple orb starting to form which was never a good sign but I knew we needed to hurry before this thing got here. "Alright hold on tighter, I'm going to go really fast and I don't want you to fall off."

I started to speed up, it was a fast increase and she almost slipped but still hung on almost choking me. I ran into the alleyway where I could see the glow from the portal, by this time the margwa had appeared form the glowing purple and was charging towards me and the girl.

She was frightened even more than before, she was shaking like mad but still held on which was good. I looked back and saw that the margwa had its mouth open so I took aim and shot into it. No matter how fast I was, I don't  think I would ever be able to outrun a margwa, at least not in my current state.

It took a few shoots but the head eventually exposed with a sick yellow smoke appearing around it. A parasite appeared like always, it was a tricky thing to kill but I quickly shot it down and started to make a break for the portal. "Once we're on the other side you need to imagine the portal closing! Then we'll be safe!"

She nodded to that and we crossed the portal, once on the other side she closed her eyes and what I think she was doing was closing the portal, hopefully. I on the other hand reloaded the gun and took aim at the portal, I could hear the scream of the margwa as it got closer but the portal closed after a second. I let out a sigh and sat back on the ground.