Chapter 3

Triggers of abuse in this chapter, I will put a warning before it happens so you can skip it if you want. It's only a small section as well. It isn't anything bad (at least it hope not) but just in case. And now I'm looking back on it, it's kinda cringy so I'm sorry.

==================================================================================

(*1st person POV, kenshin*)

When we repeated on the other side of the portal we were in a shooting range. It was a place I found when exploring the outskirts of town, not in the zombie world. It was abandoned and nobody went here anymore so I used it for my purposes.

"Alright, I'll teach you how to shoot but before that I want to explain Perk-A-Colas. It's basically a mini-quirk, you buy drinks with points in the zombie world and they give you extra abilities so far I only have two, juggernog and speed cola. Juggernog increases your strength, endurance and basically makes you tougher overall. While speed cola makes you reload guns faster." Yusa nodded. "I want you to hit me."

"What?" Yusa asked, shocked.

"I want you to hit me so I can show you how juggernog and something else works." I explained. "So go on hit me, I'll also teach you some close combat, although I never got proper training I can at least tell you what was the most effective for me."

She nodded and pulled her fist back, not in a stance just to build up momentum. "Are you sure, kenshin?" She asked. I just nodded.

Her fist shot out and collided with my chest, it sounded like she hit metal or something. It stayed like that for a second before she pulled her fist back in pain.

She didn't know how to make a fist and put her thumb inside her fist breaking it along with the rest of her fingers because of how tough my body was.

She fell to the ground cradling her broken fist as she had tears in her eyes.

"That is juggernog. The second thing I wanted to explain was your enhanced healing, it comes with the quirk, your fist will be healed soon." I explained but that didn't help her, Yasu was glaring at me like I killed her dog.

"Come on while you're healing, I'll tell you some other stuff about the world." I said as she nodded while still holding her fist but the pain seemed to die down for her.

I started to explain the basics of that world to her and what time to meet each other when we go there together. I explained the rounds, mystery box, guns, pack a punch, Perk-A-Cola, gobble gum and some different types of zombies and other things.

By the time I was done explaining everything her fist was already healed like it was never broken in the first place, but she got hungry during the conversation so got the sandwiches which I bought earlier and we ate them together, I gave her more than me, seeing how light she was earlier.

When I finished explaining and she realised she was healed we started with gun training. We started with a basic pistol. I told her to hold it how she thought was right and fire it and then I would teach her the right way.

The pistol wasn't so bad, she had a good stance. It just needed to be a little stronger to handle the recoil or account for the recoil because yasu was definitely not ready for that.

I showed her how to improve which she did, she was a fast learner which was good. She also had an okay aim, hit the target four out of ten times in her first try and only improved from there, although everything would change under pressure. It was good that she was okay at it even if all the training went out the window when she sees a zombie again the muscle memory would stay with her.