Michael Langdon (4)

"Qᴜɪᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ ᴍᴇ,ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜꜱ."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

You had to get this essay done. You had been working on it since earlier that evening and it was driving you insane. You let out a frustrated sigh as you went on writing,erasing viciously as you noticed yet another mistake. Your eyes were glued on the paper and you hadn't even noticed Michael had been sitting next to you until he placed his hand gently on your thigh.
"It's going to be okay,darling." Michael said trying to calm you down "You'll get it done."
You nodded your head. Not even bothering to look or say a word just wanting to get this writing done.
You kept on writing but could feel Michael's gaze fixed on you.
You looked up and he smiled
"Quit looking at me,you're making me nervous."
You grabbed the notepad you were writing on and covered your face.

Michael laughed and you felt him grab your notebook.
"Let me see what you got so far."
He began to read what you wrote making you nibble on your bottom lip nervously.
"I know it sucks I just can't get it right."
You complained. You could cry from all the frustration you were feeling.
"Y/n"
Michael said with a smile
"This is amazing. You're doing really good on this."
You grabbed your work and smiled down at it
"You really think so?"
You hopefully asked
Michael leaned over and kissed your forehead.
All your stress immediately melted and your body relaxed
"I really do think so."
He grabbed your pencil and handed it to you
"Now," Michael said with happiness "let's see some more amazing work."