Tate Langdon (3)

"ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ..."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱

"Pssst y/n"
You slowly opened your eyes,trying to adjust to the little light that shined in your window from the moon.
You blinked in confusion as you looked up at your boyfriend,Tate,starring back down at you.
"Tate is everything okay?"
You asked sitting up and looking at your bedside clock that read three o'clock. You suddenly got worried something was wrong with Tate.
"I just didn't want to be up alone anymore," he explained "I got bored."
You looked at Tate then back at the clock
"Tate,"
You said with a sigh
"It's three in the morning..."
Tate just blinked and shrugged his shoulders
"Okay but is time even real?"
He tried to keep a straight face but that goofy smile would twitch at the corners of his lips as he tried not to laugh
"I'm going to pretend you didn't say that and go back to sleep."
You gave him a sarcastic smile before falling back onto the bed and rolling over.
"Y/n''
Tate whined,shaking your shoulders
"Please stay up and talk to me."
You groaned in frustration and rolled over to look at him
It was no surprise that Tate had insomnia.
You could remember all the nights you would wake up to find him still up,messing with random things or sketching in a notebook.
But he never went as far to wake you up.
Only because he knew how much you loved sleep.
"Tate,baby,Im a little exhausted"
You tried to explain being nice.
Tate just looked at you and frowned
"Can I at least hold you until I fall asleep?"
Of course you weren't going to reject him holding you so you just nodded,rolling back on your side to get some rest.
You could feel the bed move as Tate got adjusted next to you.
You felt the warmth of his body as he wrapped his arm around your waist,pulling you closer towards him.
He nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck,placing sweet kisses against it.
You giggled as he did so from how it tickled.
"Goodnight,baby"
He whispered against your skin
You smiled and closed your eyes,slowly going to sleep.