Winter Anderson (3)

“ᴍᴀʏ ɪ ʙʀᴀɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ?”

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅It was a hot day as you sat in a field at a park

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
It was a hot day as you sat in a field at a park. You let Winter talk you into going out and enjoy nature,even though the heat and the blistering sun was almost too unbearable.
You took a sip from your water bottle as you catched up on a book you had been reading.
Winter was busy picking the little flowers from the ground and trying her hardest to twist them into a crown.
You peeked at her from your book and giggled,catching her attention.
She smiled at you and tossed what she had been working on back to the grown.
"Y/n?''
She said,scooting her way over to you and placing her head on your lap.
You sat your book down and looked at her with a raised eyebrow
"Yes,my love?"
You questioned wondering what the young girl had on her mind.
"My hair is way too much in the way for a day like this."
Winter complained,wiping the sweat from her forehead.
She puckered her lip out and gave a puppy face up at you.
Giggling,you ran your fingers through her long hair.
"May I bread your hair?" You asked, knowing that was exactly what she wanted.
She gave you a large grin as she moved up from off your lap.
Her back was now facing you and she reached back to hand you a hair tie that she already had out and ready.
You slowly moved your fingers through her soft hair,wrapping the sections you seperarted together into a braid.
Before you tied it you quickly reached over and picked the crown she had been working on up from off the ground.
You unwrapped the little flowers and began to place them neatly in her hair throughout the braid wanting it to look nice.
You finally tied her hair at the bottom and put the last little flower in it.
"Are you done?"
Winter asked moving her hand back to touch the braid.
Her fingers ran over the little flowers and you could hear her giggle as she touched them
"Feeling very stylish today huh?"
She asked turning back to you.
When she did you noticed the little pieces of hair that were too short to fit in the braid fell out and on her face.
It gave her a little messy but at the nlsame time neat look and with the flowers sticking out you could have easily thought she looked like a fairy.
S

he was breathtaking. You always thought winter was gorgeous I guess you didn't realize she was even more so having a fairy vibe to her.
You placed your hand on her cheek and leaned close to her face.
You gave her a quick kiss before plucking a flower from out her braid and handing it to her even thought it was the tiny ones that weren't big at all.
She giggled once again and held the little flower
"You look so beautiful."
You told her as you watched as her cheeks began to get red.
She smiled and looked down suddenly shy and twirled the little flower you gave her between two fingers.
"Do you want to help me make another crown so that you can have flowers in your hair too?"
She finally looked up at you as she asked with a big smile on her face.
You nodded and began to pick more flowers from the ground.
The rest of the day was spent picking flowers and trying to wrap them together for a crown.
You and winter laughed together feeling so carefree and enjoying the day spent together.
Every now and then you would glance at her when she wasn't paying attention and take in her beauty.
You were so in love with her and you were happy that you got to call her all yours and she got to call you hers as well.