Michael Langdon (6)

"ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ." "ɴᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅You were sick in bed

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
You were sick in bed.
Your nose felt like a faucet and if your throat itched you one more time into a cough fit,you swore you would loose your mind.
You groaned in frustration and buried yourself under your thick blankets.
Michael,your boyfriend,had been trying to make you as comfortable as possible.
Cooking you soup and even offering to rub your feet and back to help your body aches.
You were so thankful and adored him for it but you were so aggravated from the pain in your body that no matter what he did it would make you frustrated.
You felt the bed dip in as Michael sat down next you.
You felt him go under your covers and wrap his arms around your waist, trying to cuddle you.
You scooted further from him and whined in pain.
You felt Michael push himself up on his elbow and knew he was looking down at you.
"Y/n?" He asked "Do you need some medicine?"
He placed his hand on your shoulder gently.
"No,I don't."
You snapped, instantly regretting the tone in your voice.
Y

ou rolled over to face him
"I'm sorry I didn't mean it," you apologized "I'm just fed up with this dumb cold"
You flopped back on the bed with a grouchy groan.
Michael chuckled at you and placed a hand on your forehead to see if you were running a fever
"Just let nurse Michael make you feel better."
He gave you a wink and you laughed
"I hate you."
You said flinching with pain from laughing too hard.
Michael had gotten up and began to walk to the bathroom to get some medicine.
As he did so,he called back to respond to you
"No you don't.''
You rolled your eyes at his comment and got comfortable in bed again,waiting for Michael to come take care of you.