Fiona Goode (1)

Fiona Goode x reader

Fiona Goode was never one to be shy or hold her tongue when it came to just about anything

In class she would often get in trouble for speaking her mind so freely and never taking the time to raise her hand when it came to having a comment.
You found it amusing.
You were the opposite of Fiona and figured that's why the two of you had gotten so close.
She needed someone to take up for and you needed her when it came down to it.
''Opposites attract!"
Fiona would often say with her smug smirk.
It was one of those days that the blonde had wound up getting herself in trouble with her words.
''She can't just kick me out of class for the day," Fiona complained to you "I'm going to be the next Supreme after all!"
She was fumming with anger. Pacing back and fourth in the room you shared before flopping down onto her bed.
You waited until she was done venting before laying down next to her.
"It's just one day,Fi. Imagine what you can do for yourself with this time off."
Before you or Fiona could say a word,you looked down at your watch.
"But lucky me I'm stuck in class for the day," you said getting up "we can do something when it's over.''
You turned to walk out when Fiona's soft hand grabbed your wrist.
You looked down at her in confusion.
"You can't go to class without me,y/n,I'll loose my mind without you."
Y

ou rolled your eyes as she teased you.
''You're gonna get me in trouble."
Fiona rolled her eyes this time. She got up from the bed and grabbed her bag.
"Just come on. We're wasting our time here."
Without hesitation,you followed Fiona.

Having writers block sucks but I will be making this into a part two which is why it's so short when I can get inspiration to write it. I get the craft vibes from young Fiona and will probably write the next part like the scene in the movie where they're all in the woods. If you've seen thr movie then you'll know what I'm talking about. Until then  enjoy this and hopefully my updates will be more regular