Chapter 6: Zenitsu and Inosuke

Y/N POV

"PLEASE MARRY ME!" is what we heard. The noise came from this blond boy and a girl.

He was clinging to a girl. A little sparrow came flying in panick towards us. I firmly held it in my hand as it informed us about the situation.
"Alright, i got it" Tanjiro nodded went ahead, pulling the guy away from the girl.

He scolded him, meanwhile i made sure that the girl was fine. "I am okay thank you"

"SHE IS IN LOVE WITH ME WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED." the girl then slapped the boy. "How can you make such assumptions!!?? I was worried because you looked down but it seems you are fine so goodbye!!" the girl left. Leaving us alone with the blond boy.

"Argh!! It's you two fault that my chance of getting matried slipped away." he blamed us for this. We looked very disgusted at him.

"P-please don't look at me like that

"P-please don't look at me like that..." his behaviour changed to being scared.

Turns out that his name was Zenitsu, apparently he is also a demon slayer and was one of the survivors of this years elections.

The three of us walked down the path, getting to know each other. There were reports of demons in this area. As we entered the forest, two kids came towardd us, asking for help. Apparently their older brother got kidnapped and dragged into an abandoned house.

We rushed over and made our way there. "I can sense demons inside the house. Let's go Tanjiro" before i could step forward he stopped me.

"Y/N, you are still heavily injured. I don't doubt you strength but it's better that you take a time out on this one okay? It's also better if you stay with the kids here since they seemed scared." i turned my head to the kids then back to Tanjiro before nodding.

"Here, look after her for me" he handed me the box in which Nezuko was inside. "I will take good care of her, i promise!" i respond with confidence. "Good luck in there!"

Tanjiro smiled heading towards the house while dragging Zenitsu with him. All i heard was the scream of fear. "I hope they are fine..." i chuckled.

I waited outside with the kids for their return. Then, a person got send flying out of the house landing infront of me. "What the?!" it was some guy with a boar head.

He got on his feet, looking towards me. "HMPF!! I AM GONA KILL YOU DEMON!!" he charged towards me with hid sword. "HEY!!" i pulled the box to me avoiding his attack.

"You two, hide behind the trees!" the kids did as they were told.

"Why the hell are you attacking me?!"  i held onto the box tightly. That guy didn't listended and charged right back in attacking me.

I had to pull my sword out to defend. "Nghhh" parry each slash of him. "This guy hits really low..." i couldn't move how i wanted since the injury was getting in my way. But i wouldn't let him get near Nezuko.