Chapter 5: Demon's everywhere

Tanjiro POV

When the man turned around I saw his face. Without a doubt he is Kibutsuji Muzan, he has the same scent back at home. He is a demon. The one who started it all.

I was about to pull my sword and slashed him, until i saw the girl who he was carrying.

"Papa, who is this man?" she asked. "He is propably lost and wanted to ask something." soon a woman approached her. "Let's go dear, it's getting crowded and late."

I was in pure shock. "Don't they know that this man is a demon?!"

I still hesitated. As they walked away I saw how he swiped at someones neck injuring him.

"Ah!" infront of my eyes, Muzan turned another person into a demon. I had to pin the man down. "I am gona get slice your head off!! You hear me!!? I will never forgive you, no matter what!!!" he dissapeard in the crowd.

I didn't know how i was gona deal with this man. The police interfere and tried to stop me but i refused.

One officer was about to hit me when i smelled a demon nearby, befor I could think further my vision was covered in a colourful mist.

I saw two person standing infront of me. "We will take care of this, now go" the woman said. I didn't knew if I could have trust them but I had no options.

I escaped from the place going back to Y/N and Nezuko. They were sitting at a bench. "Your back, where did you go?" he asked. "Yes Onii-san, where did you go?"

"Well... I found Muzan but then lost him... And stuff happen. Anyway don't worry about this." Both of them were shocked to hear this but Y/N then grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back behind him to Nezuko as he held onto his sword. "Show yourself..."

A boy came out from behind the tree. "What do you want?" Y/N asked him. "Miss Tamayo wants to meet you, follow me." he walked ahead. Y/N turned his head to me, waiting for my answer . "I think we should follow him for now, I mean... He is giving the scent of a demon yet isn't harming us."

"It could still be a trap so be careful" Y/N followed with me holding Nezuko's hand close behind him.

He lead us to a house where we met a woman named Tamayo. It turns out that both are demons but willing to help the people. Tamayo was even able to free herself from Muzan's curse. Which is why she was able to roam free. Her whole life she lived hidden as a demon.

"Miss Tamayo, you are a doctor right? Is there a way to turn Nezuko back to a human?" I asked her desperately.

She looked at Nezuko and nodded. "There is one way to turn a demon back to a human but for that I need blood from a demon. But not just any regular demon, those demons are called the twelve kizuki who most likely received the most from Muzan's blood. I also would like to research your sister's blood as well."

"So all we got to do is getting the blood from one of the twelve kizuki?" Y/N asked. "Yes, tho the higher ranking mostlikely receive more blood than the lowers. This also has to do with how powerful they are."

"I do everything to turn Nezuko back" I was very determined no matter the difficulty or struggle. Before we could discuss any further, a Temari ball flung into the room blowing Yujiro's head up.