Chapter 9: Promise

-Y/N POV-

"I got you now~" said a voice, pinning myself on the bed. The person restrainted my arm so i couldn't move.

It was very dark but I could tell exactly who invaded my room. "N-nezuko?!" I stuttered. She sat down ontop of me, still restraining my hands. "I forgot how strong she actually was! "

She grinned at me. I sweated, looking up at her. "L-listen, whatever you do, think about it again! Y-you don't wana regret it later"

She didn't answered but still had this predator look on her. She took of the mask. "I swear to God that this must be the demon part of her! The normal Nezuko wouldn't go in like that"

"Everyone is asleep, nobody can interrupt us now~" I tried to speak back but got my mouth shut by Nezuko's kiss.

"MMMMMM!!!!????" I was getting kissed forcefully by her. As if she was tasting me. "Mhm~" she lets out a satisfied moan before pulling back. "You taste really good~"

My mind was mixed with different emotions. Was it Fear? Pleasure? Or guilt? No matter what, I had to stop her now.

I took a deep breath before slowly overpowering Nezuko, pinning her down. She looked up at me suprised as our eyes met.

It was complete silence. Nezuko smiled. "Are you gona take the lead now?~"

"N-no!!!" I answered in a flustered tone. "J-just tell me why you are acting this way."

She looked up at me and tilting her head. "Because I like you?"

"...." "...."

"Wait what....for real..? " she nods. I release Nezuko and got off her, trying to proceed the whole thing. At the end, I stood at the window looking at the night sky.

"I am so sorry Tanjiro......" i said to myself. Nezuko pouted and hugged me from the back. "Don't you like me Y/N...? " she asked in a sad tone. "N-no I like you but... How should I say..."

I scratched my cheek. "You felt like a little sister to me so I have never saw you anything beyond that. So yeah..."

Nezuko released her grip, seemingly shocked by my response. She quickly turned away. "Nezuko...? she didn't said anything for a while until she started talking

"You know the story from onii-chan when I turned to demon right?" she asked. "Yes... I am sorry about what happend..." she proceeded. "While I was in a deep slumber. I had an inner conflict with myself and the demon part within me. I questioned who I am or what I was... But I felt my family and heard their voices, telling me to not forget that I am Nezuko Kamado."

"After I woke up, my first worry was you accepting me despite being a demon, yet you treated me kindly and protected me when onii-chan couldn't. I only thought that you only did it because I was his sister. But seeing how you put your life on the line and trying to find a cure just for me...despite all the pain you propably to go through. My heart ached in pain and happiness..." I kept on listening to her without responding.

"My feelings for you are real Y/N but I don't want to unnecessarily burden you more with my selfishness...." She then tried to leave but I grabbed her. I could tell that she was crying. I slowly Pulled Nezuko back to me and held her.

" Thank you for telling me your feelings. I gladly accept them. I am gona make sure that you can live a happy future as a human again. I promise you that. " Nezuko cried, her tears dropping onto my arms.

We stayed together for a while until she calmed down. She looks up at me with a sweet smile. I averted my eyes away from embarrassment and guilt.
"Can I still have one request?" she asked.