Chapter 2: Demon Slayer

Third Person POV

Tanjiro and Y/N splitted themself for now. They ran and had to be cautious about the demons who were luring around.

Right now Y/N was taking cover against a tree. "... Those demons aren't that strong but there are alot of them.." he panted trying to calm his breath. "Calm down... Remember what Urokodaki taught you..." Y/N took a deep breath.

He stood up and continued walking but being prepared of any ambush.

This went on for a few days, Y/N was sleeping at the moment on day time when he felt a presence coming closer. He grabbed his sword and looked around.

"Y/N..?" Tanjiro walks out from a bush, smiling to see Y/N still being alive. "Geez... You gave me a scare Tanjiro. But am glad that your still alive as well." Y/N sat back down against a tree.

"This is really tiring..." he sighed. Tanjiro laughed "Well they didn't said it will be easy."

Both of them tried to rest, preparing for the night. Now that the bothwere together they got atleast their back up for now.

As the duo walked, they stopped and instantly hid with a cold sweat. "....." the ground was shaking and a panting was to be heard.

A giant demon was chasing a participant. It was huge and didn't looked like the other demon they faced.

"Hiiieee!!" the boy ran away as fast he could but tripped and fell down. He tried to go for another run but the demon used his arm which stretch themself out to grab him.

"We need to save him." Tanjiro went ahead. "Ah hey, Tanjiro!" Y/N followed him afterwards.

The boy was about to be eaten by the demon, but Tanjiro jumped at its arm.
"Water breathing: Second Form, Water wheel!" he cut of the demons arm which made the boy fall

Y/N catched him and moved away in a safe distant for now regrouping with Tanjiro again.

The demon look towards Y/N and Tanjiro, recognizing the mask they wore. "Those masks... They are from Urokodaki. Seems like he got some new students again."

"You both will be number 14 and 15~"the way the demon said it sounded suspicious." What do you mean?" Y/N asked.

"That's the amount of Urokodaki's student I ate. I can imagine his reaction when he knows that the next two won't pass either~" hearing this made Y/N angry as he charged in.

The demon used his arms to strike Y/N but Y/N had something else in mind. "Water Breathing: Third Form, Flowing Dance!" Y/N moved and avoided the demons arm as well cutting them down.

Tanjiro was amazed. "Amazing.. The demon ate surely more than 50 people but this doesn't face him."

"I better take this opportunity to run" the boy ran away. Tanjiro noticed this late "Hey! Wait!"

Y/N had closed up to the demon jumping towards it's head but soon realized that this was a trap. The demon punched at Y/N who just defend himself just in time. "Nnnnn ghaaa!" sending him into a tree.

"Y/N!!" Tanjiro went over to aid Y/N. "You are not bad, the only two who were strong was this boy with the long peach hair and that small girl with a flower pattern. But now they are inside me." he patted on his stomach.

"No... This can't be.. But they were..." hearing that made Tanjiro be the one who snapped now. His breathing being out of control.

Out in anger, Tanjiro made his way towards the demon. "Watch out underneath you!" Y/N shouted. Tanjiro reacted and jumped. Avoiding the hands which came from underneath. "That was close... I need to calm down."