"Incarcerous"

Harry walked nervously to Defense Against the Dark Arts. He had gone to the library first, hoping to find out more about the Ouroboros. He had found an awful lot of information and concluded that Draco was right. As soon as his classmates looked at the bracelet, they would know it was a courting bracelet.

Not for the first time since that morning, Harry slapped his hand to his face. Those damn Gryffindor tendencies! Instead of thinking hard and quiet, Harry had acted headlong and put on that damn bracelet. And now that he knew more about it, he was sure that the bracelet would stay on for the time being (read: at least a year).

He had to admit it was a smart move by Rabastan. After all, Harry had indicated with his "Happy Blanket" that he cared about Rabastan. It was still a bold move by Rabastan to indicate that he wanted to woo Harry, but very smart. Harry had acted with his emotions and felt loved by this gift from Rabastan. He could not have refused. He was still too much a Gryffindor for that. But the smart thing was that Rabastan had managed to get Harry to meet him. If Harry ever wanted to get rid of the bracelet, physical contact was necessary.

Harry nervously checked to see if his sleeve was over the bracelet. He didn't want everyone to see the bracelet right away. He wanted to talk to Ron, Hermione, and Neville first. That was one more thing he regretted: Neville. That poor, insecure boy whose parents had been tortured until they went mad. Tortured by Rabastan. Oh, Circe, Morgana, and Merlin's long beard! How was he ever supposed to explain it to Neville? Harry already envisioned it:

"Hey Neville, how are you? Yes, nice bracelet, right? Yes, that is the mark of the Lestrange family. Well, you know I want a family, right? Well, I have, at the very least, friendly feelings for Rabastan and Corvus Lestrange. Yeah, you could say he tortured me with my feelings for him... Haha..." Yeah, that was a good idea, Harry thought sarcastically.

Harry was now almost at the DADA classroom. All he had to do was walk down the hall and then-

Before Harry realized what was happening, he was stretched out on the floor. Magic ropes took hold around him. His hands and feet were bound and Harry looked around helplessly. Cormac McLaggen, Seamus Finnigan, Carl Hopkins, and Ron Weasley were surrounding him.

"Ron! What are you doing?" Harry asked desperately.

"What am I doing? I should have done this last year" said the red-haired boy cruelly.

"But I don't do anything !! I'm on my way to class. Guys, you know me. Carl! I don't know you that well, but I know you want to become an Auror. Then you know that this is not good!" Harry exclaimed.

The mousy boy seemed uncomfortable and looked around in uncertainty. But Seamus seemed more confident and kicked Harry.

"Did you know that my mother almost wouldn't let me go back to school! This school is full of liars, with you and Dumbledore as the biggest liars. I wouldn't be surprised if you killed Cedric yourself." Seamus said angrily.

"I have not done that! It was Voldemort!" Harry looked around skittishly for the ally. The corridor was deserted, however, as Harry was almost late for class. Apparently, all students were already in class. Harry hated his Potter-luck and hoped for a little miracle. "A small miracle," thought Harry.

~ "Jormy, listen to me-" ~ Harry couldn't continue talking because a Stinging Hex was sent to him. Harry screamed.

"Don't go insanely hissing, Harry," Ron said angrily. "I just don't recognize you anymore. I think you've been pretending to be my friend all along. It must have been a plan of your dirty Slytherin friends! But this summer you showed your true face. Those conversations with Malfoy and Lestrange. Yes! I recognized him at that nice lunch of yours. Hermione and I gave you one more chance, but then you had to be sorted in Slytherin... Now you're just no better than a Voldemort junior!" Ron reinforced his words by kicking him again.