Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, and encidence are either a product of the author's imagination or use in a fictitious manner. Anny resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidence.

Author: Aljoz Joferden Fernandez
Wattpad Username: @Aljoz_Ferden
Facebook Username: Aljoz Ferden WP
IG Username: aljozferden
Twitter: AljozFerden

©All Rights Reserve

Original Story of @Aljoz_Ferden
Date Published: June 18, 2021
Date started: May 31, 2021
Title: “Looking For Invisible Us”

Synopsis:

       They were gifts when they  came here in this world. Separately raised by their parents in different countries. But unfortunately, the girl who grow up with her Dad wants a fairly treatment, wants more attention, wants more love from her complicated family. She knows that their parents can't give those even she'll tell it to them and she will never dare herself to tell, it was a heartbreaking confession for her.

         Years passed, she successfully live her life alone. Lack of love, lack of attention, lack of care, lack of appreciation, she continue facing those and dream to achieve reverse. In her college days, her brother suddenly migrate to her country. And who knows, the love, attention, care and appreciation she seek for how many years, will be found on her brother's humanity.

            As days, months and years passed between her relation to her brother, she accidentally fall in-love with him and worst, her heart won't change its beat from him—from her brother. How can she handle her feelings for him? Can she continue loving her brother as a lover? Or she will just kill her own heart, forced it to close and open for another man.... What if, magic do really exist? And one wish will be given to her. Would she go back in the past and change the future for her own? What if, there's something in the past that she need to know, would it help to change her faith?

Author's Note: Hi! Prologue will be posted in the right time. Thank you in advance if you'll continue reading this until it ends.