14

"Huh?" I confusedly ask him because I didn't get what he meant by what he said.

He sighed again. Inilapit niya ang upuan niya sa akin. He rested his hands in edge of the chair where I'm sitting. Inilapit niya ang kaniyang bibig sa aking tenga.

"When you finish your studies..." he whispered like it was his wish as close his eyes tightly. Ang bulong ay tila pangako sa sarili, na parang pangarap na gustong matupad. And he's just waiting for the right time.

I look at him and didn't talk. Mukha siyang may malaking problema. Hinintay ko ang idudugtong niya ngunit wala na siyang sinabi.

Whenever we are this close, I can't help not to be mesmerized by his manly features. His tan skin made him look rough but whenever this close, I can clearly see that his face is soft and smooth. The growing stubbles on his chain to his jaw made him hotter.

In my eyes, he's really handsome. Tama lang ang tangos ng ilong. The coldness of his eyes is perfectly paired with his sexy lips. His jawline is strong, and his hairstyle is perfect for his facial features.

Slowly, inangat ko ang kamay para hawakan ang kaniyang mukha. My hands are trembling in the air. I want to touch his face and jaw. I want to feel his skin in my palms.

Dumilat siya kaya mas lalong kumalabog ang puso ko.

"Go on, sweetheart. I don't mind," he said in a sweet bedroom voice.

With his permission, I touch his face. Medyo nakatingala ako dahil mataas siya sa akin. I slowly caress his face. He close his eyes na para bang ninanamnam ang haplos ko sa kaniyang mukha.

His face was smooth and soft. No trace of pores or any acne scars. He's too manly but his face his skin is soft and delicate.

"Can I touch your j-jaw?" nanginig ang boses kong tanong.

"You can touch any part of me..."

Kumalabog ang puso ko sa sinabi niya.

I don't know what's with me today. At kung saan ako kumuha ng lakas para gawin ito. Touching his face and jaw was one of my dream. This is just one of my recent imaginations. I can't believe that I am really doing it now.

His jaw was hard and a bit rough because of his growing stubbles. I trace his jawline with my fingertips. Binababa ko ang kamay dahil nanghihina ito.

"How's your day by the way? Any assignments? Exams?"

Umayos siya sa pagkaka-upo ngunit malapit parin sa akin. His natural and cologne smell mix together and attack my nose.

Hindi ako makasagot agad. I remain watching him. Bigla tuloy akong nahiya at gustong lumabas!

"Uhmmm. Can we talk outside. I want to wash my hands and breath some air?" tunog nanghihingi ng permiso kahit nagdadahilan lang naman.

I look like killing the moment but I'm starting to get nervous because of our closeness. Tumayo ako at sumunod siya sa akin. I silently wash my hands and dry using their hand drier. He wash his hands and look at me after.

Nakita ko ang pagpasok ng housemaids sa dining room. Siguro ay upang ligpitin ang pinagkainan namin. Napabaling ako kay Raven nang hawakan niya any siko ko. He guided me outside.

Umupo kami sa duyan. I feel awkward so I decided to continue what we're talking. Pareho lang naman pala dahil magkatabi parin kami.

"Well... I don't have an assignment but we will have our midterm exam next, next week."

"Do you want me to help you review?"

Hindi gaanong maliwanag rito sa pwesto my duyan. Maliwanag naman ang gate dahil mayroong ilaw doon. Above their high walls gates are the torch-design lights. On the sides of the mansion are posts that gives light to the place.