A Sinful Pleasure

Any character's behavior, beliefs, opinions, views, and way of thinking are not related to the writer.

This story is a work of fiction. Purely Fictional. Names, characters, places, businesses, and events are just product of wide imagination of the writer or used in fictitutios manner. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead is purely coincidental.

This story contains words and scenes that other may find disturbing, especially to young readers and sensitive minds. Read at your own risk!

COPYRIGHT © DONNY ACE 2020

____________________________________

Island of Sin #2

Island of Sin #2

April Rose Ortiz loves her father. So when her father told her that he'll marry a new woman, she just support him. When she meet her two future stepbrothers, the younger one, June Zalcarias is fine, but the older one, Raven Caxton Zalcarias isn't. She can't understand what she feels to Raven.

And boy! When she saw Raven's naked body, she call all the saints she knows. She can't stop herself from staring and thinking something sinful!

It's a sin right? It's a sin to to admire and like her future stepbrother. And she made a bigger sin when she just found herself crying for too much pleasure when Raven pounding his body against hers. All she think that night was pleasure, she forgot that it can be a sin. That it can be a sinful pleasure.

"WELCOME TO ISLAND OF SIN. WHERE SIN IS A PLEASURE."

____________
DONNY ACE