Chapter 47

Roxanne

"NOOOO!!" I woke up screaming, my breathing was heavy and I was sweating. Damn that was a terrible nightmare, but why'd it feel so real?

My bedroom door was being busted open causing me to breath harder, I realized it was Alessandro, mom, and dad.

"Honey, what happened? Are you okay?" My mom asked walking over quickly to me before gently grabbing my face. I had a hard time focusing on her.

"Mom, her body went through shock on top of blacking out at the mission. She's going to have a hard time focusing on things. The house doctor said to just keep things easy with her." Alessandro said.

"Where's Draven?" I asked with a very hoarse voice. My throat all of a sudden is really dry and sore. Everyone started looking at each other. "What the hell happened?" I was growing impatient with no one answering my questions.

"Roxy, rest I'll explain it when you wake up." Alessandro spoke softly, but I wasn't going to wait.

"No! Alessandro, tell me what the hell happened now!" I yelled at him while getting up out of my bed. I noticed everyone around me giving a shocked look.

"Everyone go to bed, I need to talk to my sister." Everyone listened to what Alessandro said. Once my bedroom door was closed again Alessandro went over and sat on my bed, I followed his actions.

"Roxy there's no easy way to put this. At the mission, you shot someone of the other side, our aunt shot Draven in the shoulder, he lost a lot of blood and they don't know if he will make it. They said he's in a medically induced coma right now but there's no guarantee he will make it out of it. You on the other hand, blacked out after he got shot and ended up killing everyone there. You were in and out of consciousness the entire ride home. When we were at the hospital, it actually took three of us to hold you back from jumping out of the SUV to go after Draven." Alessandro explained with his head down. I don't remember half of that.

"So It wasn't a dream?" I asked more calmly. Alessandro shook his head no. "Why don't I remember Half of what I did though?"

" You blacked out, your memory is hazy and only remembers the most tragic parts," he said with his head still down. " I was really worried about you Roxy, I know I'm ruthless, but I've never just up and killed close to 15 people at once." He looked at me this time while speaking, worry was filled up in his eyes. I sighed and turned my attention back to my hands which were placed in my lap.

"When can I see Draven?" I asked after a few minutes of silence. I heard Alessandro sigh.

"Get you some rest Roxy, I'll take you to see him here in a few hours, but I want to make sure you can handle it." I nodded my head in agreement and got myself situated back into my bed. Once Alessandro left my room, tears started flooded out of my eyes again. I continued crying until I fell back to sleep.

***

I woke up with a severe headache, everything that's happened within the past several hours came flooding back through my head making me feel miserable. Alessandro promised to take me to see Draven when I woke up again. When I sat up I noticed some water and ibuprofen sitting on my nightstand. I quickly took it, I got up and grabbed some clean clothes. I hopped in the shower, this time taking probably the longest shower I've ever taken. Letting the water run ice cold.

Once I was tired of being in the shower I got out and got dress. I put on a pair of dark blue jeans, a gray cropped tank top and my leather jacket. I brushed my hair, then brushed my teeth before heading down stairs. I walked into the kitchen, I noticed Eric standing at the sink looking out the window. I had a weird gut feeling Eric would end up blaming me for his brother being in the hospital so I didn't say anything to him.