Cherry

My eyes fluttered opened as my body became aware of its surroundings

My eyes fluttered opened as my body became aware of its surroundings. I was laying in one of the guest bedrooms, wrapped up in the champagne colored silk bedding. Once I inhaled a therapeutic breath, a whiff of Tony's cologne engulfed my nostrils. It was a husky expensive scent that I have grown to be fond of. I opened my eyes completely, and all I could see was his hairy chest rhythmically pacing up and down. I snuggled my head underneath his jaw and gently twirled the hairs on his chest, careful not to disturb his sleep.

As I continued to lay there, my fingers began to trail further up his torso and his gold chains caught my attention. I stroked them back and forth between my fingers softly," What jou doing mane?" I immediately stopped what I was doing, startled by his voice. I glanced up at him, and he looked down at me with one of his eyes groggily open," S-Sorry-you just look really peaceful when you sleep..."

I was about to remove my hand from his chest, until he caught it in his grasp. He gently kissed the back of my hand, not letting go,"Jou get more beautiful everyday-How jou do that?" I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks as I smiled. I shrugged my shoulders as he cheekily grinned at me and kissed the top of my head,"Jou deserve the world." "Why do you keep saying that?" "Cause it's true-I never lie."

I raised one brow,"Never?"

"Nunca en mi vida." Underneath the covers I could feel his rough hand that was resting on my hip travel up the contours of my body. His hand slithered up to my spine and his fingers hooked around my neck. He guided my head towards his, latching his lips onto mine. He swiftly buried my body underneath his, pinning me against the bed. I snaked my arms around his neck as he burrowed his face into mine.

His tongue was concentrated on one area as he softly bit the sensitive skin, causing a low moan to escape from my mouth. His hands began to roam my body aimlessly, landing inches from underneath my short silk slip dress. He easily slid it above my navel leaving me bare. Not once removing himself from my neck, he held my pelvis in his rough hands. The head of his dick rubbed against my clit sending shivers throughout my body. I could feel the sensitive skin pulsate and throb as he kept a good pace going.

"Cuño-jou're so wet pussycat." He breathed into my ear. He finally removed himself from my neck and gazed at me. He crashed his lips onto mine. I moved my hands from his neck to his cheeks and made him face me," Put it in." As I commanded, he didn't waste no time ramming himself inside my aching walls. He maneuvered his hips in a steady pattern. He touched his forehead to mine as his thrusts got harder and deeper.

My body was beginning to stiffen up and I instinctively pushed him onto his back. I climbed on top and straddled his waist. I slid myself down his hard dick and grinded against his abdomen. I moved my hips in a circular motion. My heartbeat was racing and my clit was aching out of control. In seconds, my hips were moving like crazy as my body quaked. I threw my head back as a roar like moan came out from my mouth.