Honeymoon

Mary, make sure Rich and Ama don't bake that diabetic cake again and-" Mary placed a finger over my mouth and nodded her head," I got everything under control Marina-Now go and have some fun with your man

Mary, make sure Rich and Ama don't bake that diabetic cake again and-" Mary placed a finger over my mouth and nodded her head," I got everything under control Marina-Now go and have some fun with your man." "But I've never been away from her this long-" "It's only a weekend Marina- she's gonna be fine." Mary squeezed my shoulders and gave me a reassuring smile,"If anything happens and you can't reach me, call my mom." I wrote down her number on a piece of paper and handed it to her. She grabbed it and placed it on the coffee table in the living room," I got it-Go and enjoy yourself Marina, Ama's in good hands." I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight," Thank you-I'll see you in a couple days." Before I left their house I gave Ama one last hug and kiss," I love you." "I love you too mommy!"

I exited out the house and got into the car that was waiting for me outside. Ernie got out the driver's side and opened the back door for me,"Thanks Ernie." He closed it shut and got back into the car," Don't worry about her-she's gonna be okay pussycat." Tony placed his hand on my thigh and caressed my skin," I know-I just never been without her like this." "Jou don't have to go if jou don't want to..." I glanced at him as he was already gazing at me," No-I want to go." He lightly squeezed my thigh," Jou sure?" I nodded my head and gave him a small smile. He leaned over and kissed my cheek," Ernie, let's go mane."

Tony continued to caress my leg as I held onto his arm, squeezing it gently. I laid my head on his shoulder as I snuggled into him. As dangerous as he is, I never felt so safe in my life. "Jou know I'll never let anything happen to jou." I looked up at him, his gaze already focused on me. I stared into his dark eyes and nodded my head," I know." He didn't say anything more just turned his head towards the window. I snuggled into him more as we continued the car ride.

It was long before we reached the boat piers. There were cruise ships, and yachts docked everywhere. Ernie parked the car and took out our suitcases. Tony held my hand as we walked towards a huge yacht docked on a pier by itself. As we came closer to the yacht, my mouth involuntarily opened with excitement," Wow-this is amazing!" I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear," Jou never been on a boat before?" Tony glanced at me with a small grin. I shook my head,"I lived in Florida my whole life and never been on a boat," I looked down at my feet," It's sad. I know..." Tony grabbed my hand," Yeah this is jour first boat, but it won't be jour last pussycat." He kissed the back of my hand and lead us onto the yacht.

Ernie followed behind with our luggage as Tony led us to the room.

It was weird, it was like we were in a condo on water. The interior looked better than most places I stayed in. Despite Tony's masculine taste in decorating, he knows how to pick the best stuff," Jou like it?" He turned to me as he walked into the bedroom. I nodded my head and smiled," I love it-it's beautiful." " Just as beautiful as jou huh?" Tony winked as he threw his blazer onto the bed and sat down in the neighboring chair. I shrugged my shoulders and smirked. "Relax-have a smoothie or something okay? I don't want jou to worry about anything on this trip-jou got that?" "Yes Tony."