Playing Dangerous

Me and Ama spent the whole weekend at the hotel. The money Tony gave me was still intact. We had enough to last us a whole month. Surprisingly, Mr.Lasso hasn't called me yet for anything. Honestly, it made me a little worried.

I drove to Mary's house and dropped Ama off. I headed to the mansion and Rich was already there," Hey Rich." He turned his head and smiled," Hey Marina." He gave me a hug and Penelope whipped around the corner. She smiled at Rich but her face fell completely blank when she glanced at me. I scrunched up my face," What you do to her Marina?"

I glanced at Rich," Me!? She was talking shit behind my back." Rich shook his head," You know she helped you get this job right?" "Yeah and I appreciate that, but don't talk mess about me behind my back."
Rich shrugged his shoulder," Well you have the big boss on your side."

I gave him a wink and changed into my uniform. I started to clean the downstairs like I usually did and made my way upstairs. I cleaned all the bedrooms and saved Tony's for last. I knocked on the door to check if anyone was there. No one answered so I opened the door. I grabbed spray and sprayed down surfaces and wiped them down.

Abruptly, I heard a door shut. I looked towards the sound and it came from the bathroom. Tony walked out, he was tucking his unbuttoned shirt into his pants," Marina." A small smile spread across his face,"Hi Tony, I knocked. You didn't answer." He brushed off my statement and motioned his fingers for me to come to him.

I steadily walked over to him," Can ju get this?" He motioned at the buttons on his shirt. I hesitantly reached my hands over to his shirt. My hands brushed over his warm torso, his scruffy hair peaking out. I pushed the buttons through the tiny holes, all the way up till they stopped at his collarbones. I glanced up at him and his eyes were already gazing at me.

I wanted to look away, but I didn't. He inched his hand up to my cheek, pulling me closer to him. Without a warning, he crashed his lips onto mine. I didn't push him off, instead I snaked my arms around his neck. He gripped onto my waist, holding me against a him. He guided us over to his bed, his hands moved from my waist to my butt. He gripped the fatty part of my ass, causing a light moan to escape my lips.

Tony detached his lips from mine, and started to bite on my neck instead. Common sense finally made its way back to my system and I pushed him off. What I was doing was wrong. It was ALL wrong. He stopped and looked at me confused," What's tha matter?" He still had me pinned to the bed," We-I can't do this," I pushed him off of me and I got up from the bed," This is wrong Tony. This is wrong."

He grabbed my hand as I tried to walk away," Forget about her-okay-she's nothing to me." I shook my head," I can't. I can't do this." I snatched my hand from his grip and grabbed my cleaning supplies. I rushed out of the room and down to the Maid Hall. I put everything back and left the mansion. I got into my car and drove out of there.