Be My Daddy

"Turn around

"Turn around." Tony spun his hand around as he sat in a chair. I slowly turned 180 degrees for him," Ju like it?" I examined my self in the mirror. The dress I was looking at was very form fitting, my cleavage was exposed and a lot of leg was showing. I turned my head to him," Is it too much?"

He kept his gaze on me," Not at all," He got up from the lounge seat and made his way over to me," I already want to get it off ju." He snaked his arms around my waist and nestled his head between my neck and shoulder," Tony..." He looked at me through the reflection of the mirror," Wha?"

I was going to say something but I just laughed instead. He smiled wide and kissed my cheek," Try another one."
He smacked my butt and sat back down on the lounge chair. We did this for a while;trying on dresses. I felt weird doing it but Tony seemed to enjoy it so I went a long with it.

He bought the dresses that I liked and a few pair of shoes. We went back to the car and got in," Where we going now?" Tony started the car," Issa surprise." We drove off and I sat back in my seat.

We drove out of the city and into a really nice neighborhood. Each house was big and beautiful, the yards were lavish and the palm trees were nice and polished. Soon we pulled up to one of the houses; it was a pastel yellow color and the details were white. We pulled into the paved driveway and Tony turned off the car. He looked over at me," Surprise."

I raised my eyebrow; I glanced at the house and back to him," This is mine?" He nodded his head and smiled," Come on." We both got out of the car and to the house. He got out a key and unlocked the big white doors. He motioned for me to go in first. The inside was even more beautiful than the outside. The decor was light and airy; very spacious. Ama would love to run around in here," Ju like it?"

I glanced over at Tony and nodded my head," I love it," I wrapped my arms around his neck and he squeezed my waist tight," Thank you Tony." He slightly let go of me and put a strand of my hair behind my ear, "Anything for you pussycat." I looked away from him and back at the gorgeous house," Go. Have a look around–okay." He let go of me and I continued to look around the house.

I walked into the dining room, it had white linoleum floors with a big table in the middle with three chairs on each side. A huge crystal chandelier hung right above the table. The kitchen was all white with marble counters. I walked around the first floor, inspecting the bathroom, the living room and the master bedroom.

Everything looked like something from a magazine catalog. It was mine, it was actually mine. I sped up the stairs, I went into the first bedroom, there was a light pink daybed with a pink canopy hanging above it. There were stuff animals all on the bed and a white toy chest beside it. It was perfect for Amalita.

I examined the other bedrooms before going back downstairs. I walked around the living room, kitchen and dining room, searching for Tony. I finally walked back to the master bedroom and he was standing there beside the king sized bed, looking out the window," Tony,"He turned around,"Is this really mine."
He nodded his head," It's really jours."

I could feel a warm tear, stroll down my cheek. Tony waltzed up to me and wrapped his arms around me. I held onto him and inhaled his husky scent. He caressed my cheek and forced me to look up at him," Ju don't have to worry about anything–Anymore. Ju understand?" He wiped away a tear from my face with his thumb and replaced it with a kiss.

He kissed me along my jawline and down to my neck. He nibbled on the skin of my collarbone causing a low moan to escape from my mouth. His hands traveled from my waist to the top of my shirt. One by one, he unbuttoned the buttons, exposing my bra.

He guided us over to the bed, and I fell back against it. He took off his suit jacket and tossed it on the floor. He unbuttoned a few of his shirt buttons just leaving it slightly open. He towered over me, grabbing the hem of pants. He unfastened the button and pulled them down. Tossing them on the floor.

He brought himself back on top of me, placing kisses on my neck and down my torso. Once he got to the hem of my panties, he slid them off of me. He continued to kiss down there; he spread my thighs open. He locked his arms around my thighs as he stuffed his face into me. He licked and sucked on my lips, getting all the right places. My head fell back onto the bed as I gripped the fluffy bed comforter.

He grabbed onto me tighter as I tried to squirm away," T-Tony." I stopped trying to fight it and wrapped my legs around his head. My heart was beating out of my chest and my breathing was heavy. His tongue was getting faster and faster. I locked him in as my body stiffened, shivering from the pleasure. I grabbed one of the pillows on the bed and let out the moan that was itching to escape my mouth.

Tony removed my legs from around him, the pillow was snatched from my hand and tossed back to its original spot," Ju trying to kill me–huh?" Tony kissed my lips and nestled his head in the crook of my neck. I laughed at his question," No. You have a mouth on you, but I didn't know it was that dangerous." I smiled wide at him and he did the same," That's not the only thing." I raised my eyebrow," Oh really?"

He smirked licking his teeth," Really."