Live Or Die pt. 2

I glanced over at Marina,she was fast asleep with her head on my arm. She was a beautiful woman, too good for this fucked up world. I caressed her plump lips with my thumb. I was about to go to sleep myself, but I felt a hard object underneath the pillow. I carefully slipped my arm from beneath her head.

I lifted up the pillow and a Berreta 92 was sitting comfortably on the bed. I glanced over at her and back to the glock. I lifted it up and examined it; the safety was on, thank god. I turned it around and saw engraved initials on the handle. It read CR. I raised my eyebrow, this gun wasn't hers. But why does she have it?

I hid the gun underneath my clothes and laid back down on the bed. I pulled Marina close to me. She rested her head on my chest and I closed my eyes.

Something pleasant hit my nostrils. I sniffed the air. It smelled like bacon, eggs and toast. I opened each eye at a time, rubbing the sleep from them. I turned over and Marina was absent from the side of her bed. I threw the covers off of me and put a robe on. I walked out of the room and straight to the kitchen, where the lovely scent was coming from.

Marina was fixing a plate as she turned to me," Good morning." I waltzed over to her and kissed her on the cheek," Hey beautiful." She pointed over to the dining room," I made you a plate." I walked into the room and sat down in front of my plate. There was bacon, toast and eggs like I thought. There was also some potatoes and strawberries and orange juice to drink.

Suddenly, Marina came in with Amalita snuggled in her arms. Her hair was long and all over the place,"Ama wake up, you gotta eat." She lifted her head and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, but laid her head back on Marina's chest. I couldn't help but smile, she was precious. Marina shook her head and sat beside me with her plate.

She struggled to eat her food since Ama was in the way,"Ju gonna tell me what happened to jour eye–Or keep lying to me?" My sudden question caught her off guard. I needed to know who did it and if my accusations were correct. She put her silverware on her plate and paused," I already told you–" "I know Ama didn't do that to ju–she wouldn't hurt a fly."

She sighed keeping her eye contact away from me," My-my ex broke in a few nights ago–I didn't know what he wanted, but he was high," she shook her head,"he back handed me pretty hard, but uh he-he eventually left."
My blood was boiling, but I couldn't let her know that," What's his name?" She glanced at me and raised her eyebrow," I-I can't. He'll come–" "What's his name?" I said again but more stern.

"Caesar. Caesar Ramirez." That motherfucka. He was the guy from the money count. His words. His story from that day kept ringing in my head; making my muscles tense up. I had to keep it together for Marina and Ama's sake. Today is gonna be his last day here so he better make it count. I grabbed the fork and continued to eat the food.

"Manny–find that cockaroach– Tell em we have more money to count– the usual spot." Manny nodded his head and exited out of my office. I was getting anxious. Too anxious. I was ready to kill him on sight. I opened my gold box that was on my desk. I took the gold tool and snorted the white contents that were neatly lined up. I wiped the excess off my nose and closed the box shut.

"Hey! Tony Montana! Just the man I wanted to see." The tattooed cockaroach waltzed in and shook my hand," Is that so?" He sat down in the seat in front of the table and smiled," Yeah man." I continued to stand with no expression on my face," Where's the money–Ready to get this thing started." "My guys are bringing it in soon–Traffic ya know."

He leaned back in his seat a little bit and nodded his head. I glanced at him," I got a question Cesar–right?" "Yeah que paso?" I reached onto my seat and pulled the engraved gun out and placed it on the table," This jours?" He sat up in his chair and scooted closer to the object on the table. His eyes grew wide and he glanced up at me with his eyebrows scrunched," How you get this?"

"Marina–she's the mother of your child," he stayed silent, shock still written on his face," I'm the gringo she's fucking–Ju stupid piece of shit!" Cesar quickly got up from his chair and grabbed his gun from the table. He aimed it at me frantically," You're willing to die over some black bitch–You're the stupid piece of shit pendejo!" He pressed down on the trigger.

Nothing but a click left from the glock. He pressed it multiple times," Coño—"
I stepped out of the way and leaned against the wall," Any last words before ju rot in hell you fucking cockaroach?"
He combed his hair back and laughed hysterically," Does she even know what you do–You're the biggest drug lord in the city." He stopped his laughter and displayed a stern expression," Naïve bitch–Once she finds out about you she's gonna—"

A soft bang sounded off in the room. Cesar dropped to the floor and Manny was at the door with the gun down by his side," Good timing Manny."