Scarface

I dropped Ama off at Rich and Mary's house. I didn't trust that daycare anymore– giving my child away to a stranger. The nerve. I asked Mary if she could watch her for now on and I'll pay her. She accepted the offer and I was so grateful for it. I drove off to the mansion and entered to the back," Decided to come back I see?" Penelope said as she peeped around the corner," I need the money." She nodded her head and gave me a friendly smile," Hurry and get changed."

I went into the Maid Hall room and changed into my work outfit. I grabbed a bucket with cleaning supplies in it from the storage closet. I started at the foyer, dusting and disinfecting. I was scared to touch anything. Every item in this place was worth more than me. "Marina?" I quickly spun around clutching onto my collar," Sorry I didn't mean to scare you–Tony wants to see you."

I let out a shaking breath as the tall latino man with a full stache turned on his heels," In his office or–"  "His room." I raised an eyebrow. He went up the stairs and I followed close behind him. Once we got to the second floor, we approached the bedroom door and he opened it for me," Thanks."

I walked into the beautiful golden room. His friend, who was extremely handsome, was sitting in a chair while Tony was in the huge jacuzzi tub. The news was broadcasted loudly on the television screen. I set my supplies down and started to dust the room. Tony and his friend were talking, I didn't pay much attention until he called my name," Marina? Whatchu think about this mane?"

I stopped what I was doing," Think about what?" "The fucking bankers and politicians taxing my hard earned money?" Tony's friend glanced at me as Tony himself turned his head to look at me too," Honestly, I'd like to have your problem Mr

I stopped what I was doing," Think about what?" "The fucking bankers and politicians taxing my hard earned money?" Tony's friend glanced at me as Tony himself turned his head to look at me too," Honestly, I'd like to have your problem Mr.Tony."
"Hey!–I told you to call me Tony."

"S-Sorry Tony."

I was about to continue dusting, until he spoke again," Come here." I quickly followed his orders, making my way to the other side of the tub. He looked at me very intently,"Why-ju act like that huh? Like I'm goin to hurt chu or something?"

I shrugged my shoulders, trying to hide the embarrassment on my face," I just don't want to mess up. I fucked up so many times in my life already."
I looked at him and he was still fixated on me with his cigar in his mouth," Hey–Chu too beautiful to be stressed out mane." I paused in place. His compliment took me by surprise," Chu deserve the world you know."

A smile crept across my face until I remembered he wasn't available and his wife was in this mansion somewhere," Thank you Tony."
I grabbed my duster and continued to dust around the room getting each nook and cranny," Marina?"

I turned my head," Yes Tony?"

Again, he was focused on me, with those bloodshot eyes. Those eyes were killers, and they shot me every time," Can you make me a drink? Scotch."
I nodded my head and put down the duster. The drink tray was on top of his television. I stood on the side of the tv so he could watch his show and the security tvs as well.

Once I poured the drink, I walked over to him and bent down. Just enough so he could take the drink. As he took it, his rough hand grazed the top of mine. It sent shivers down my spine and he noticed. A smirk went across his face and he grabbed the drink, taking a sip," Thank you."
I stood up and quickly picked up my duster. Getting back to my cleaning duties, all the while, Tony's eyes were watching me the whole time.

Once my shift was finished, I went down to the Maid Hall. Rich was already there talking with Penelope," I see you got in tight with Mr.Montana?" I gave Rich an annoyed look," Listen, he gives the orders."

Rich raised his eyebrow in an amused manner," You doin something strange for an extra piece of change?" I rolled my eyes," No Richard," I shook my head," He asked for me personally so..."  Penelope smirked as she left out of the room. Before she completely left, she tapped her finger on my arm," Just don't get caught up in anything Marina." I glanced at her," I won't. I already have enough on my plate."

Rich crossed his arms over his chest and laughed," You haven't even been here a good week and you're already getting special treatments." "Shut up."