Big Bad Wolf

"Mucho tiempo sin verte hermosa." He stepped closer to me, the devious smile still on his face. He shut the door behind him,"Why are you here?" He rubbed his hands together slowly and gazed at me,"You know exactly what I want Rina-" "Don't call me that." He sarcastically threw his hands up in surrender, letting out a faint chuckle,"You didn't have a problem with that when we were making love." I could feel my face twist in disgust,"That was not making love."
     He shrugged his shoulders and crept closer and closer to me until my back was against the wall,"Call it what you want Rina, but we did it and out of that process we made something that you won't let me see." I studied his face, his strong aztec features, made you think he could be a god, the way he stood was strong, but everything about him was the opposite. I glanced up at his hazel pupils,"Oi dios mio, you look stressed. It's hard raising a child on your own huh?" "Fuck you."

        He placed his hands on the wall, enclosing me between him. He caressed my cheek, forcing his hungry lips onto mine,"Get off me Caesar." He forcefully grabbed ahold of my hips, pinning me onto the wall. He roughly grabbed my face into his hands, kissing me again; I tried prying him off, but he was too strong for me to even slightly push him away,"Mommy?"
        My attention was quickly detached from Caesar and instead replaced with Amalita,"Mommy who is that?" she hid behind her door frame, peeping at me and Caesar. Caesar slowly unwrapped his hands from me and turned to Amalita, shocked at what he was looking at,"Hola cariña." He stepped away from me,"Woow she looks just like you. Those big brown eyes. The caramel skin," he grazed his thumb across my lips,"Those beautiful pink lips." He walked over to her, I immediately grabbed ahold of his arm,"Leave her alone."

        He easily shook me off, but I grabbed him again, to shortly be pushed off. I tried to pull him back once more but was stopped by a black pistol in his hand that he had retrieved from the back of his pants,"Let me talk to mi hija." I stood next to him, studying his every move. he bent down to her level and smiled at her,"What's your name bonita?" Her eyes went back and forth between me and him,"It's okay, you can tell me your name. I'm Caesar." He reached his hand out to her, she looked at me, and Caesar did the same before turning back to her,"Mommy said it's okay. You can talk to me." He held out his hand again,"I'm Caesar." she steadily placed her hand into his,"Amalita."

     He glanced at me and grinned in victory,"Some of my spanish rubbed off on you huh? I was sure you were gonna name her something more black. Like Renee or something." I stared at him with my jaw clenched and he turned back to Ama,"Guess who I am." She looked at me and back at him,"A friend of mommy's?" He shook his head and laughed a little,"No, I'm your daddy."

      I moved past Caesar and shielded Ama from him,"Okay it's time to go back to bed." I picked her up and laid her back in her bed. Caesar was about to come in but I quickly pushed him out and closed the door shut behind me, still gripping the door knob,"You need to go NOW." He was about to reach for his gun but stopped himself from doing so,"Why are you doing this Rina?" I rolled my eyes,"You know exactly why," He rubbed his chin,"You are a bad influence on her and I don't want her around that." He nodded his head slowly still looking at me,"She's my daughter too Rina. I'm her dad, she deserves to have both of us in her life." "Then maybe you should start acting like a father and take your ass off the streets, give her an example of a man she should have in her life." I glared at him as he did the same to me,"You're so hard to please Rina." "Yeah, well that's why you don't deserve all of this, you can't even handle me." With that I pushed him away from Amalita's room, into the living room and out the front door,"Don't you come back Caesar." He stepped in front of me bending down so we were face to face,"And if I do?" "I'm calling the police." He laughed and kissed me quick before I could register what he did,"Like that's ever stopped me." I closed the door in his face and locked it as tight as I possibly could.