The Past

Park Sunghoon's POV

"You seem to know this place, hyung" Riki commented as he saw me almost leading the way

I was taken aback by what he said so I just tried to compose my self for a bit.

"Ahh not really, it's just my instincts I guess" I laughed then slowed down to let him lead the way to Sunoo's unit.

Once we entered the room, I was surprised how it actually never changed at all. There were things that still remained, and some were rearranged.

Kim Sunhee.

Memories flashed back as soon as I entered the room. Sunoo's sister, whom I dated back then during my junior years. She used to own this unit and used to bring me here whenever I finish my training for my figure skating. She was the first person who approached and talked to me.

Right now, I don't even know where she is. The last thing I heard from her and the Kim family is that she got into an accident, a car crash, and was brought abroad for her treatment. I never got to visit her since she has been very careful of not making her parents know about our relationship. I guess it is something we decided out of impulsion? Maybe I was too lonely and the only person who was there for me was Sunhee.

She enjoys watching my skating videos I always send her. She would laugh at me but also feel sorry when I stumble over the ice rink. I wanted those times back, but I guess the universe didn't want us together...

Not until I met Sunoo a year after on an annual event of our school where Jay and Hee performed. When he knew my name, he looked at me as if he wanted to kill me.

"Yah Riki!" A voice from behind called, which interrupted my trail of thoughts

I looked at the direction of the door where the voice came from and saw Sunoo looking at me.

"You brought alcohol there?" He broke our eye contact and went in immediately with Jungwon.

"Yep, three bottles" Riki smiled

"Great! I have glasses on there, Wonie get some for us pleaaase" Sunoo called out, already on his bed and checking out the plastic with lots of snacks that Riki bought for us.

Was he really like this? He and his sister are so different. Sunhee is just a quiet girl, while Sunoo, behind his fierce exterior, he looked like he's someone loud but cautious as well, judging our text conversations.

I found Hee somewhere around the corners of the room and went closer to him.

"So?" Hee asks, asking what are we going to do next

"Well, do we discuss that project? Look at Jay, he literally thinks this is his house. What a scam of saying they will plan for their project" I shook my head and laughed at the situation

"Jungwon, aren't you and Jay going to discuss for your project?" I overheard Sunoo

"Yah, can we have a little fun first? Me and Jay have talked about it over texts yesterday, there is not much to plan anymore though" Jungwon explained as he popped the first bottle of liquor open, as well as a big pack of snack

Sunoo just nodded and proceeded on eating.

"Hyungs! What are you both doing there? Come here, let's sit in a circle, I will pour you guys drinks" Riki smiled and patted the space beside him.

I smiled at him and pulled Hee to the circle there formed.

"I know it's kind of getting boring, so let's play some music to set the mood" Riki played a rock song on his phone, but Sunoo suddenly reacted

"Yah yah yah, we ain't living in our own apartment, alright? There are neighbors beside this unit, and the walls are thin. I don't want to be kicked out of here" He sighed as he turned the music off himself.

I almost laughed when I saw him panic, but when I saw him looking at me with his usual bitch face, I pursed my lips, trying to surpass a smile.

Sunoo then spoke not long after.

"What if we play truth or dare?" Sunoo suggested with a smirk on his face.

This is going to be a long night.