Here for You

Park Sunghoon's POV

Everyone was wasted while my mind lingered on Sunoo's voice from the phone call earlier

"i like you"

A smile formed on my face, not trying to make it obvious.

I looked at Sunoo, who is now knocked out.

Damn how many shots did this man even drink?

I know I said I have to get going, I did not really join those five more rounds of truth or dare after the phone call.

Good thing Jay did not drink too much throughout the game.

"Yah, Jake" I called Jake through the phone

"Oh, what's up? You already in Sunoo's condo? It's quite late already though" He said on the other line

"Uhm, I kind of need your help" I scratched the back of my head and asked Jake to pick the others up.

"Hey, Jake will be here any minute with his car. Jay, just take the others home" I instructed Jay, who looked at me with drunk eyes, but fortunately, his brain is still functioning at the moment.

I let out a sigh, looking at the scene before me.

After a few moments, already tired hearing their groans and inaudible noises, Jake finally texted that he has arrived.

Once Jake arrived, he helped me carry Riki and Jungwon out, together with Jay who helped Heeseung out of the condo. I am glad Jake didn't really ask anymore questions. He probably figured that I will stay to take care of Sunoo who is also wasted.

Watching as the car leave, I returned to Sunoo's condo to check up on him. It is now just the both of us alone.

"Hey, wake up" I patted his shoulder, trying to wake him.

"Mhmm" He just groaned and moved around the living room, still laying on his stomach

"Cmon, help yourself and stand up. It's cold out here" I shook him, still trying.

I parted his dark bangs that was covering his closed eyes, seeing how peaceful he is while sleeping. I can see he and his sister's resemblance after looking at him for so long.

"Ah, Hoon, what the fuck are you thinking" I internally slapped myself and stood up

"Ahh, what am I going to do to you" I sighed, seeing him still knocked out.

I decided to carry him bridal style, going to his room to put him in a more comfortable position.

I lightly dropped him to his bed, fixing his legs in a straight position before covering his body with a blanket.

"You said you wouldn't leave me" Before completely leaving his room, I heard him mumble, which stopped me.

I went near to him, maybe he was going to say something more. Not to mention, I am interested as to what he may say while he is drunk

"You, you said you wouldn't" he pointed at me

"Don't leave me please? Don't be like my parents and Sunhee" I hear him sob in his sleep

Fuck.

I went closer to him, first sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Shh, okay fine, I won't leave, yeah? You wouldn't remember anything tomorrow anyways" I parted his bangs again and wiped his tears.

Is he having a nightmare? Who will leave him though?

I suddenly remember the dreams he was talking about just days ago. Was that the man in his dreams who is going to leave him?

I massaged his scalp gently, trying to calm him.

He suddenly shifted near me, extending his arms to hug me. That's why I have no choice but to lay down with him on his bed.

I looked at him softly again and sighed. This is only for today. He wouldn't remember anything for tomorrow.

Kim Sunoo's POV

"I'm sorry" A voice echoed, as I spot the same man with a blurry face

"You said you wouldn't leave me" I reached out to him, trying not to cry.

My throat hurts so bad, holding back in tears.

"You said you wouldn't! Didn't you say you love me?" I cried out at him who looks like is about to leave

"Don't leave please? Don't be like my parents and Sunhee" I cried out but turned into a whisper

I felt the man go closer to me and hugged me tight

"But I have to" the voice said, holding me tightly

My eyes shot open, tears still streaming down my face. I blinked twice, until I felt my head ache.

"Ah shit, fuck hangovers" I held my head as I sit up.

Wait, how did I end up in my bed? Where are the others? The last time I remembered was I was carried to my room, inhaling this manly scent. But I don't really remember who! Maybe Jay?

I rested my eyes for a while until I spot a plastic bag and a tea on my nightstand, with a piece of note.

"this can cure your hangover"

I blinked at the note. Trying to process earlier events.

Shit, hopefully I did not do anything embarrassing last night.

I sipped some from the tea and drunk the supplements in the plastic, which helped my headache.

I did not open my phone yet since I did not want any interaction much with other people.

I hugged myself while I sipped on the tea. Why do I still feel someone's embrace?