Parallel Universe [Special]

ps. this is sunoo and sunghoon in another universe. enjoy!!

------
Kim Sunoo's POV

"Yah, don't invite me to drink tonight, I have plates to finish" I pinched the bridge of my nose as Riki continued to persuade me to come with them.

"C'mon hyung! You should take a break once in a while" Riki pointed out

I thought for a while, observing the plate in front of me that is halfway finished.

This man won't stop until I agree, so I guess...

"Okay, fine! Pick me up then, you invited me..." I trailed off as I fixed my materials that are scattered on the ground

We are currently on our third year of college, and school has been demanding as ever. I expected the stress to double this year, but at the same time, I just got used to it, being an archi student for the past years.

The sun soon went down as I found myself looking out the window of my condo. Coincidentally, Riki pulled up just in time he shoots me a text that he has arrived.

"Stressed?" Jungwon, who sat back at the passenger's seat, asked as soon as I fastened my seatbelt

"Well" I shrugged my shoulders, showing how it is just the usual

"Let's just drink it tonight! You should loosen up sometimes, hyung" Jungwon reached out to the front and patted my shoulders

I let out an exhale and massaged the temples of my forehead.

Hopefully this night does remove my stress.

Flashy lights struck my eyes as soon as we entered the bar. The loud music pounded against my ears, matching my heartbeat.

"Oh! They're there, let's go!" Jungwon pulled me towards a table.

In that specific table, Jay, Heeseung and Jake were present, as well as their friends from university.

Jungwon then went to Jay immediately. Ah, these two have been together since forever! They have been a pain in the eyes ever since we were highschool students.

My eyes wondered the place, as if searching for something, someone.

The bar was filled with laughter together with the deafening music. It's a weekend after all, we truly deserve this kind of break.

"Guys, I won't drink much, okay?" I informed them beforehand as the large bucket of bottles were served.

"Yah, Kim Sunoo will be our driver tonight." Heeseung announced, already sounding drunk even if he is yet to down the shot he was already holding

"It's fine, drink as much as you can, too" Heeseung went closer to me

"Yeah, maybe just a number of shots will do. I won't push my limit tonight" I replied back, almost shouting because of the loud music

"Cheers!" We all exclaimed as soon as our glasses were filled. We drank it like it was nothing.

After a few rounds, I went for a lighter drink. I excused myself from our table and went to the counter myself to order one.

"What is this, grape juice?" I thought as soon as it was given to me by the bartender.

I examined the drink well before drinking it down.

Not bad, it was quite sweet but you can still sense the alcohol in it.

From the counter, I looked at our table which is not too far from where I am.