First meet

Nobody's POV

"Funtime Freddy!" Lolbit yells. She runs and tackles him. "You NEED to Calm down." Ft. Freddy lets out a sinister laugh. "Just let me rip out her metal throat." He breaks out of her trap, "Ft. Foxy deserves it."

Ft. Freddy gets on his knees catching his breath.

"Yendo!" Lolbit screams. "I'm on it." Yendo grabs Ft. Freddy's arms from behind. "You are not hurting anyone." "Let Me GO!" Ft. Freddy struggles to get out but fails. "I will get her some day. Just wait."

Circus Baby walks in, "Funtime Freddy I-" She stares at them. "Did I interrupt something?" Ft. Freddy looks at her.

"No, we were just having a little tea party where everything is 'perfect'. OF COURSE YOU DID! I WAS JUST ABOUT TO RIP FT. FOXY'S METAL THROAT OUT!"

He smiles. Lolbit walks in-between them then looks at C. Baby. "Can we get this over with now?" She looks at Ft. Freddy; he is giving her the death glare, "Please, give him.... You know what."

C. Baby pushes her out of the way, "Yendo, keep a good grip until I tell you to let go." Yendo gives a nod. "Ft. Foxy, bring him in." C. Baby yells, Ft. Freddy starts laughing uncontrollably.

"Do you really think this 'him' can stop me!? I would like to see that happening." Ft. Foxy walks in with someone behind her but 'it' is small.

Ft. Freddy's POV

Who is that?

"Here you go C. Baby, just liked you asked." The sight of him made me stop struggling from Yendo's grasp, my wings went down a little. The little blue rabbit came from behind Ft. Foxy. "Hi! My name is Bon Bon. What is yours?"

-----------------------------------

Sorry this Chapter is short I will try to make the next one longer
Like I said I tried my best!
Hope you enjoyed reading this
See you in the next Chapter! ✌️
Word count 325 (including this)