The Meeting

This part has been Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is now gathered in Ft. Auditorium wondering what it is about. Then Freddy ask the Question.

"Is anyone here familiar with the name Elizabeth?" Ballora spins over to him. "I am." Freddy looks at her. "We need to talk elsewhere in a little bit."

Bonnie walks up to him. "Freddy.. I think only five of us only know." Freddy looks at the rest of the band. "Then y'all need to come to. Including Ft. Freddy and Bon Bon."

"The rest of y'all are dismissed."

~In the Elevator~

Ennard and Michael arrived late that night. "Eggs. Why did you have to help him." Mike crosses his arms. "He's my dad's old friend. Why would I not help."

"Plus he gave me a gift." He shows Ennard a pin. Ennard remembers something. He wraps 'Eggs' in his wires and pulls him into the vent with him.

"Ennard!? I have a job to do!" He looks down at Mike. "You need to listen when we get there." Michael gives out a sigh. "Fine.."

When they get there they see Ballora, Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Bonnie, Ft. Freddy, and Bon Bon.

"They are waiting for you." Ennard looks at him. "What do you mean they are waiting for me?" He lowers him out the vent and sets him down.

Freddy sees Michael. "He's here." As Michael lands and Ennard unwrap his wires. "So why are we here?" Bon Bon walks to him. "Is that my sister?  Elizabeth.."

*Michael's mind*

This can't be her. She acts almost like my sister but she is not her.. is she?

*Nobody's mind*

Mike walks over to C. Baby and takes off his present. "This is called an allusion disk. I got it from my dad's old friend, Henry." Michael starts to rot.

Ballora twirls to C. Baby. "Can you put it on her?" Freddy looks at him. Foxy remembers something about him. "Wasn't you our security guard?" Michael look at him. "Yes I was. You was a pain. Did you know that?"

Ft. Freddy and Chica both say. "Can you put it on?" They are now looking at each other. "Did you tell him." Ft. Freddy covers her mouth. "Please continue."

Michael puts the illusion disk on C. Baby. She turns completely white then it fades. All they see is a little girl laying in the middle of them. Freddy sits on the floor holding her in his hands. "It's really her."

Michael looks at Ballora. "Do you want one too?" Ballora sees the roting from under his hair. "Darling your roting." Michael takes the disk off of Eli and puts it on her without an answer. "I know."

Ballora turns white also and it fades. All that is now left of Ballora is his mother. Eli wakes up. "W..What happened."

----------------------------

Nothing to say today!
I tried my best.
Have a great day or night.✌️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mind with this chapter was... something O-O