Secret?

This part has already been Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

Eli woke up from her sleep. Wondering what was going on. "What am I doing here?" She stands up.

She looks around and sees her mother and older brother. "Eli.." Micheal spoke, "I'm sorry." Their mother gets on her knees. "I missed you both."

Eli runs to hug her while Mike has to get on his knee. "I missed you mommy" Eli says while hugging her. "I missed you too." Eli looks at Micheal. "Why should I forgive you brother. You killed Chris."

Chica uncovers her mouth by licking Ft. Freddy's hand. "Ft. Freddy and Freddy has a crush!" Freddy stands up. Ft. Freddy gives her the death glare. "Wait Freddy does have a crush!? I was joking, at first."

Elizabeth stops hugging her mom to look around. She see's Freddy and the band.

"Well this has been a great time, but I think it's time to leave. Don't you think so Bon?" He looks up at Ft. Freddy. "Can I know then?" He holds his hand. "You can know anything you want to know." Bon Bon waves to everyone goodbye. Then they walk out.

~To time skip from me to you~
In the Breaker Room

"Fred can you tell me what she said?" Ft. Freddy got on his knee and put his hand on Bon's face. Bon Bon closes his eyes putting his hands on his. *Ft. Freddy's mind* I can't do it. Ft. Freddy let his hand slip away.

"She said..."

~Extra~
After they walked out

"Eli.." Freddy wispers. Elizabeth looks  at him. Clara stands up. "Everyone." They all look at her. "They need some alone time." Bonnie puts his hand on Freddy's shoulder. "I wish you luck."
Everyone else walks out.

--------------------------
Cliffhanger!
Clara is their mothers name in my AU.
I'm sorry that I have been gone.
I had a lot of schoolwork and because of the Hurricane.
That's all that has to be explained.
I tried my best!
See you in the next chapter. ✌️