Let's play a game!

"Funtime Ennard power on." Michael sighed. We all see Ennard sit up in shock. "What happened?"

Everyone looked around, but see nothing but chairs and tables. "Well looks like we are back to where we belong." Mike looks up at Freddy. "So are we going to ignore what just happened here!?"

Freddy looks back to them. "It was probably G. Freddy who did that. He's the only one here that has powers." He walks off stage. "Yeah he's probably right.. well I'm gonna practice my guitar." Bonnie grabs his guitar, sits down at the edge of the stage, and starts practicing.

"I'm sorry you..." She started counting with her fingers.. "Seven. Chica there's Seven of them." Foxy blurted out. "Sorry Foxy. You know I'm not the one good at this." Chica looks at him. "I know this." Foxy turns to see the others. "Since you will be here for now.. how about a tour of the place."

"I already know the place." C. Baby stated. "Well then looks like someone has already seen the Pizzaria before." Freddy walks beside her. "Well yeah. When you see the blueprints almost everyday it's pretty easy to remember."

"Well Mates I think we should go now." Foxy leads the rest them off stage.

C. Baby's POV

"Well yeah. When you see the blueprints almost everyday it's pretty easy to remember." Freddy looks up at me. "So you know this place well then." I gave him that look. "You really think that I didn't know around the place just because my daddy kept secrets from us?" I shoved him a bit.

"Ok. Ok I get your point. Not trying to start any fights here." I cross my arms. "Maybe... I want to start a fight." Freddy looks at me once more. "I meant argument. Not a fiscal fight." I push him closer to the stages end this time. "Okay then let's play it that way."

Chica's POV

"Well that was the place! Now who wants to make Pizza with me." Ballora is the only one who came up. "Great! Now I have someone to cook with." I grab her hand and draged her to the kitchen with me. When we got there I grabbed some dough and stared kneeing it.

"I can cook more than one dish, Dear." When I look at her she was no longer Ballora, she was a woman. "I used to cook for my family when I was still alive." I giggle a bit. "What all can you make?"

Bonnie's POV

I was tuning my guitar when I hear footsteps from behind. "Do you need something?" I look up and see Ft. Foxy. "Nothing really.. just wanted to know something.. personal...." I look up. "If it's nothing about Afton then go ahead." Ft. Foxy looks down but keeps her eyes on me. "How long were y'all killed for?" My heart sank.

Wow this was really personal...

"About 32 years.. how about you?" I look straight at her. "Me!? I was dead 3 years before C. Baby was possessed-" I stood up interrupting her. "She Is What!?" My guitar was luckily on the stage. I start looking for foxy because I know he wasn't in that meeting.

Mike's POV

"Well Mates I think we should go now." Foxy leads the rest them off stage. After a while me and Ennard broke apart from the group, and walked to the office. "It's been a while since I've been here." Ennard looks at me confused. "Well I haven't told you the story about this place yet, but this is where it all first happened."

Ennard sits in infront of me to have a nice place. "Are you sure? This will be a long story, or probably longer.." Ennard lightly wraps me in wires. "I want to know."

Ft. Freddy's POV

"Well Mates I think we should go now." Foxy leads us off the stage leaving Ballora and C. Baby behind. After a while Mike and Ennard broke apart from the group. 'What are they up too?'

As the tour finishes Foxy brought us back to his Pirates Cove. "So, now that's over with. Who wants to play Uno?" Yendo lay's down and starts hitting his head on the ground. Lolbit jumps up. "Yes! I knew this day will come!"

Bon and Foxy look at me. I sigh. "Lolbit this doesn't mean we can play with 15 deck's of cards." Bon hugs on to me, frightened from how many games that would be. Foxy's eyes widen. "Why- How- Where-... When!?" Lolbit sits back down again. Then mumbles. "Fine.. truth or dare." Yendo sits up in tears of happiness.

"Ok. Truth or Dare it is!"

-----------------------------------

Okay. I know the game truth or dare is a.. interesting game..
Nothing really bad will happen in it I promise. I'm keeping this book PG - 12 for the young readers.
Apart from the game that's happening next chapter.
I hope everyone has a great day or night!