"Welcome"

This part of the book has already been Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV

Ft. Freddy and Bon Bon was getting ready to leave the Breaker room to get Ft. Freddy's hat back from the swiping fox ( 😂 Don't be mad at me).

Ennard pops out the vents in the Breaker room. "You need to get to Circus Gallery now." Ft. Freddy noticed his right eye was missing. "I will go there but, what happened to your eye?" Ennard ignored his question. "Just get there, and here's your hat back." Bon Bon had no clue what he just seen.

Bon Bon grabs Ft. Freddy's shirt "Fred?"  Ft. Freddy looks at Bon Bon. "Is their anything wrong?" Bon Bon tightens his grip on his shirt. "Who was he?" Ft. Freddy picks him up, and Bon Bon lets it go. "Ennard, he is the leader. He doesn't look like much but, that's him."

Ft. Freddy walks out the room with Bon Bon to walk into Ballora.

"Ft. Freddy." Ballora gives a little twirl to look at us. "Do you know why we are going to her stage?" Bon Bon looks at Ballora, "We don't know but C. Baby needs us. The others  might be there to."

~Time Skip from me to you~
In Circus Gallery

"Okay, we are all here." Yendo tells C. Baby.

"Welcome! To Sister Location."

C. Baby gives them a bow.

---------------------------
Sorry this chapter was short 😅
If you watched Dora you would understand that "swiping fox" part.
Like I said I tried my best
Have a great day or night!
Word count (including this) : 223

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was A LOT of cringe for me to re-read this. Ngl...