FNaF 1?

This part has already been Edited

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome! To Sister Location."

C. Baby gives them a bow.

The Bear looks at Ft. Freddy. "Shouldn't he be introducing us. He should be the leader anyway."

C. Baby looks at him, and at Ft. Freddy. "Darling. Can you introduce us?" Ballora says putting her hands on C. Baby's shoulder.

"I will." C. Baby getters her hand towards Ballora. "This is Ballora." C. Baby puts her hand on Ballora's. "She incouage kids to eat pizza and to stay fit."

"On the other side of me is Ft. Foxy. We call her Foxy for short." The Red Fox looks up at her.

"Why do Ye have so many replacement's Captain?" The Bear folds his arms. "I don't know 'Mate'. If I did then I would of told all of y'all by now!"

Ennard drops out the vents in-between them. "Both of you stop it now. Two of us have sensitive ears here."

Everyone looks at the blue and purple bunny's in the room. Ft. Freddy brings them together being supportive trying to help.

"Sorry..." Freddy puts his arms down. "Ever since 'he' killed us..." His gang started glaring. "I haven't been the same."

Lolbit gliches in the room behind Ennard pushing him out the way. "Who killed y'all."

The chicken folds her feathers. "...Afton.."

C. Baby's eyes went completely blue from green. "My name is Circus Baby." Yendo hands her, her microphone. "I'm the singer of the show."

~Time skip from me to you~
They all met each other

*Freddy's mind*
I know I just met them but.... I know they are hiding something. Especially C. Baby. Her eyes.... they changed color's today. I need to ask her about that.

*Nobody's mind*

Ennard is back in the vents keeping an eye on the Band. Freddy looks up and hears scratching

*Freddy's mind*

It must be Ennard

"C. Baby." Freddy walks over to her. "We need to talk.."

"Ok. Follow me to the Scooper." Freddy stops her. "What's the Scooper?" She grabs a hold to his hand. "I will show you!~"

~Time skip from me to you~
In the Scooper

"So this is the Scooper?" C. Baby lets his hand go. "I would recommend not coming in here while it's active.."

Freddy looks over to C. Baby. "Have you ever heard of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza?" C. Baby looks at him, now making eye contact. "Yes."

~With Ft. Freddy and Bon Bon~

Ft. Freddy's POV

Chica runs over to us from behind. "Ft. Freddy," She stops in front of us, "Can I have Bon Bon for a trade of Bonnie." I look down too see Bon hiding behind me. "P-Please don't leave me."

Bonnie came up running beside us. "Why are you trying to trade me for a smaller blue me?" Chica folds her feathers. "So I can claim him as my Bean." She makes an UwU face.

"Nobody. Is taking. MY. Bean" Ft. Freddy picks him up. "He is the only one that can control my temper." Bon Bon looks up at him. "Did you call me your.. Bean?" Ft. Freddy looks at him. "Yes. Yes I did."

Bonnie looks at Chica. "Why can't I be your Bean." Ft. Foxy and Lolbit joins them. Ft. Foxy puts her arms around Bonnie's. "You can be my Bean, if you want!"

Ft. Foxy looks at Lolbit who magically appear infront of Chica. "Chica. We got a kitchen if you want to help me cook for the next 3 day's."

"I would love to! But first I have to tell Ft. Freddy something." Chica walks to me, and whispers in his ear. Bon Bon wasn't sure of what she said, but it made my eyes go wide.

Bonnie and Ft. Foxy walks away as she was whispering. "I will give you a tour of this place."

*Bon Bon's mind*

What did she tell him? It must be something embarrassing, because he is heating up. I will ask him later. I like the way he feels...

~Extra~

~What happened in the Scooping Room~

"Yes."

C. Baby walks to the Scooper. "You're a soul just like me and rest." She puts her hands on one side of the Scooper. Freddy came to the other side. "Did he kill you too?"

"No. I didn't listen to father and..." C. Baby starts to tear up. "I should have listened..." Freddy walks to the other side to comfort her. "Everything is alright now. There's nothing to worry about."

C. Baby hugs him. "I...-" Freddy hugs her back. "Shhh. Everything is okay." Freddy sits down with her, and they eventually fall asleep.

------------------------------
767 Words this chapter everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this
Like I will always say
I tried my best
Plz don't hate ;-;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm questioning myself now. Why did I add FNaF to this?¿?